Chapter 8: Mí Esposa? 🤗

Amare POV
I'm currently at Kay jewelry about to buy Maya an engagement ring. I really love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to have more kids with her, I want a life with her. I plan to propose to her on her birthday, which is in two months.
Amare: Can I see that *points to a ring*
Lady: ok *gets ring and shows ring*
Amare: Can this one
Lady: ok if you would just follow * goes to the Register* ok that would be $2,907, will be it be cash or credit
Amare: Credit

I paid for the ring and went home. I hid the ring in my car.

Maya POV
Eva and Jayden are over at the house. So I decided I would prank Eva and Amare by me and Jayden having sex.

Maya: Jay can you help me with something
Jay: Yea *walks to the room and Maya turns on the camera*
Maya: Wassup youtube it your girl Maya back again with another video. Today Me and Jay, if you don't know who he is he is Eva, my best friend's boyfriend. But we are going to prank Eva and Amare. So we are going to act like we are having sex. So let getting into the video.

I set the camera and then we began to make sounds and moan. We got under the cover and moved under it. Eva busted in the room and hopped on the bed and started to hit Jayden.

Eva: So you out having sex with other bitches
Maya: So I'm a bitch
Eva: *start to hit Maya* Yea cause you not my best friend.
Amare: *try's to get Eva off Maya* what the hell going on.
Eva: Your girlfriend is having sex with my boyfriend.
Amare: *lets go of Eva* What
Eva: *stops hitting Maya* She having sex with Jayden
Amare: Why
Maya: I found him cute and I'm getting tired of you.
Amare: alright bet *walks out the room and grabbed keys and walks out the door*
Eva: How could you? You was supposed to be my best friend. *points to Jayden* you suppose to be my boyfriend. *walks out of the room and leave*

I looked at the camera and laugh.

Maya: oh shit, good thing Monét isn't here.
Jay: that was crazy
Maya: We should go stop them. *gets up and grabbed camera*

We ran outside and saw Eva was crying in her car. I knocked on the door and she looks up and saw I had the camera and shot the middle finger. She rolled down the window.

Jay: It was a prank
Eva: *laugh and wipe tear* Go to hell
Maya: We got you *laugh*

She got out the car and Jayden hugged and kiss her. I looked around and didn't see Amare's car.

Maya: *face camera to her* alrighty guys I don't see Amare's car so I have to call him. *takes out phone and calls Amare*

He didn't answer so I called him again. He didn't answer again,so I text him.

LOML😍
Maya: Please answer the phone
Read
Maya: PLEASE 🥺
Read
Maya: it was a prank
Read
Maya: It was a PRANK, so answer the phone 😡
Read
..............
I was sitting on the couch watching Netflix when Amare came home after hours.

Maya: Where were you
Amare: nowhere
Maya: it was a prank, so where were you
Amare: NOWHERE dang
Maya: So you mad
Amare: yes
Maya: it was a PRANK....... DAMN

Amare went back out the door, I don't know where he went but I don't care. I just went to bed.

Amare POV
I went to my dad house to spend the night in my old room. I got so mad at Maya I just had to get away from her.

Maya POV
Today is my little sister birthday and we are supposed to be going to a water park and Dave & Buster's. After the water  park I'm going to chill at my parent's house so I packed Monét and me some clothes for when we go to Dave & Buster's. Then I put Monét bathing suit on her then I put mines on.