Chapter 10: Who?

Maya POV
It was Malachi. He look different, not going to lie he look fine as hell. This what he looked like

I haven't seen him since graduation which was two years ago

I haven't seen him since graduation which was two years ago. I tried to avoid him but he was standing in-front of what I need. I tapped him on the shoulder.

Malachi: Wha- my bad mamas.

Yes he didn't recognize it was me.

Malachi: Wait Maya

Fuck.

Maya: oh hey Malachi
Malachi: *looks Maya up and down licks his lips and rub his hands together* how you been *hugs Maya*
Maya: Good
Malachi: who's this *points at Monét*
Maya: this is my daughter Monét
Malachi: oh koo. So u still with Amare
Maya: yea he's my fiancé
Malachi: *lick his lips* dang I'm to late.

Wait a damn minute he trying to get with me.

Maya: umm so hows your sister
Malachi: Somewhere pregnant with that dumbass nigga Tharin baby.
Maya: oh ok
Malachi: we don't to each other no more.
Maya: oh

It was a awkward silent until Monét started playing with my keys.

Maya: Well I have to go
Malachi: aight bye
Maya: bye

We went your separate way. But this nigga really tried to get with me like he ain't break my heart in high school. But I would get with him if I was single doe not about cap about that. He look fine as fuck. Let me stop having these thoughts cause I about to have a whole husband. Anyway I finished my shopping and went home.
...............
Maya: Amare

He didn't say anything so I called his name again. He still didn't anything so I went to the our room and saw him on the game with his headset on.

Amare: lets go boy

I sat Monét down on the bed and stand in front of the tv.

Amare: mane move
Maya: ight don't talk to me

I pick up Monét and put on my hip and walked in the living. I put Monét on the sofa and turn Mickey Mouse club house. I give her so snack and then I went into the kitchen to up all the groceries. After that I picked up Monét and put her on her room since she was asleep. Then I start on make dinner. I'm going to make a taco salad. As I started cooking Mel Mel came out the room and came in the kitchen.

Amare: What you cooking
Maya: move
Amare: why
Maya: You told me to move so I told you to move.
Amare: I'm sorry I was focus in my game.
Maya: Whatever
Amare: don't be like that

I just ignored him and cooked. He hugged me from behind, but I moved. He came behind me again and put his hand down my pants rubbing my pussy. I don't know why he been so freaky lately.

Maya: Stop before I drop this pan
Amare: *laugh* look at me *takes hand out of Maya's pant*

I turn around and looked out him. He kissed me and I kiss him.