Richie Toizer

Sorry if i misspell something.

You had just walked in on your boyfriend of 2 and a half years having intercourse with another woman. You didnt know what to do. You left. You didnt know where you were going, you just started walking letting your feet guide you. You ended up at a bridge, the fall would kill anyone. You sat on the edge, crying. You contemplated on what to do, you were about to let your body fall, when you heard a familiar voice. "WAIT" You turned aroundto see your best friend and known trashmouth, Richie Toizer. Your eyes drifted back down to the river under the bridge. You looked back up to the trashmouth as he ran towards you.
    "Please... just dont do it." He said. You started crying as he sat next to you. Richie pulled you into a hug. "H-he ch-cheated on me." You said, struggling to form words. Richie pulled away, "Eddie?" He asked with genuine concern in his beautiful brown eyes. You nodded. When he pulled you back into a hug, you realised that you have been with the wrong person, for 2 and a half years.

   Time skip. (You are at Richie's house)

"Thanks, Rich." You said sleepily. Richie let you spend the night since you and Eddie lived together. He gave you his bed as he slept on the floor.  "That's what friends are for, y/n" you sat up in the bed. Blankets still up to your chin. You looked down at Richie, "you can come up here with me" you said, hoping he would. Richie turned his head, got up and layed down next to you, allowing youto rest your head on his chest. You looked up at the curly haired boy, you slowly got up, still looking at him. "You okay, y/n?" He asked. You nodded, slowly leaning in for a kiss.  You pulled away after kissing him softly, but Richie pulled you back.  "You sure you're okay with this?" You couldnt speak, you just nodded. Richie flipped you over so he was on top, he slowly started kissing you, making out with eventually. He reached up your shirt and started massaging your 'parts' which led you to let a little moan to escape you. He pulled yourshirt off, kissing your lips, slowly traveling down to your jaw, and finally to your chest. He left hickeys all the way down your stomach. Once he got to your shorts, he looked up at you for reassurance. You nodded letting him know it was okay. He pulled off your shorts, then your panties. He traced along your entrance with his finger, then slowly inserted it. You starting to moan quietly. He stopped, and went back up to kiss you. "Just fuck me already Richie." You whispered. He reached for a condom, and pulled his pants down, his cock coming out since he wasnt wearing boxers. He slipped it on and inserted pretty forcefully. You moaned loudly from the pleasure. "Ah~ faster, faster" you moaned, Richie quickened his pace. You felt the knot in your stomach loosen as you climaxed. You felt Richie's member twitch inside as he pulled out and took the condom off. You kissed him passionately. Then fell asleep on his chest.

Sorry. I know it isnt really that good and its a bit long, (thats what she said) but i hope yall enjoyed. 👌