Eddie Kaspbrack

Hi! So again sorry if i misspell anything. Enjoy!

It was the first day of summer and you and the rest of the losers club were going to the quarry to hang out. You loved hanging out with all of them, especially wheezy. He was your best friend, and your crush of 3 years. You really liked Eddie, but you seriously doubted he like you back since you've known eachother since like kindergarten. When you met up after the last bell all 8 of you guys headed for your bikes. "I am so happy its finally summer!" Bev said enthusiastically. Bill smiled and stared at her, "Y-y-yeah, i d-don't know if i c-could've last-ted much l-longer in there." You looked up after feeling a pair of eyes on you and saw Eddie look away quickly. You smiled to yourself and blushed a light shade of pink.
You finally reached your bikes and hopped on. "So me and Bev will meet you guys there then?" You asked the group, the rest of the losers nodded. You quickly rode over to Bev's house getting ready, "how do i look... its too much isnt it?" Showing her your lacy red bra and matching underwear. "No, i think Eds would love it!" You started to blush and put on a flowery dress. You and Bev met up with the boys, sneaking up on them. "-its always been mass!" "What the fuck is mass" you heard the arguing of the 2 boys continue, until stan interrupted, "who's going first?" You and Bev exchanged looks, "we will!" You said. You and Bev stripped down until you were left in your bra and underwear. You made eye contact with Eddie, and saw him blush as his eyes travelled down your body. You and Bev held hands running towards the edge, finally jumping off. "What the fuck!?" You heard the trashmouth yell. You emerged from below the murky water and saw Eddie jump straight down following as you did. When he resurfaced you smiled, then Bev came up behind you. "Not to make you freak out or anything but you have no bra on anymore." She whispered. "GUYS, STAY UP THERE!" you yelled hopeful that you will find it. Eddie swam over to you concerned, then you tried to hide as much of your body under the water as you could. "Everything okay, y/n?" "Y-yup." Hoping he wouldn't look down. Too late... his eyes widened, he looked around and saw your bra, he quickly made to grab it, he gave it to you blushing a deep shade of red. "I beleive this is yours" he said handing it to you. "Can you help me... please?" Eddies eyes went wide. "S-sure. What can i d-do?" Stuttering like Bill. "Can you clip it back on?" He nodded, helping you. He went around to clip it and whispered in your ear, "its broken." You turned around facing eddie. "What do i do? Where's Bev? What do i do?" Eddie put his hand on your cheek calming you. He smiled and said, "I'll help you y/n." "Thanks Eds." He held your bra in place as you went back up the cliff, seeing that Beverly was making out with Bill. You went back to your clothes. You took the bra off, causing Eddie to look away immediately. "You can look if you want..." Eddie looked at you, then his eyes travelled down, and he blushed. "N-nice... u-uh rack." "Thanks Eds, do you want to touch them?" You asked. Eddie's eyes flew back up to yours, making him blush more if that was even possible. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. You went closer to him. Still making eye contact. You grabbed his hand, and placed it on your boob. Eddie started to massage, which made you let out a small moan. "Oh~ Wheezy, where did you learn this?" Eddie smiled at the thought that he could make you feel this way. He leaned in closer. You kissed him, his hand fell from your tit to your ass, your hand traveled to his hair, your fingers intertwined. Richie came up without out you guys knowing. "Woah, nice rack, y/n!" You pulled away from Eddie and hid your chest from Richie until Eddie was done yelling at him. You pulled your dress back on, smiled at Eddie and turned to leave. "Bye Wheezy." "Bye y/n/n" he looked down at the ground. "Hey! Y/n! I-, I-I love y-you" "I know Eddie. Come over tonight, i would love to continue what we were doing before we got interupted." You smiled and left.

Im sorry, this one was weird. But i hope you enjoyed! 👌