Mike Hanlon

Today was a really nice day in Derry, Maine. You decided you wanted to go to the quarry with the losers. You went downstairs to call your friends.  "Hello?" "Hey Mike" "Oh, hey y/n" he said, "i was wondering if you wanted to go to the quarry with me? And the rest of the losers?" "Yeah! Thats sounds great!" An idea started going in your head. "Okay, see you there around 4?" "Okay, by y/n" "Bye Mike." You put the phone back on the receiver. You stood there thinking for a moment. Mike has always been your favorite of the losers, and your crush. You love Mike, but you dont know if he feels the same. You decided to take a risk and not call the others meaning that it would be just you and Mike at the quarry tonight.
     It was 3:00 so you decided to start and get ready. You wore a nice red underwear set. You shaved every where and put on a sheer pink top. As well as some high-waisted shorts. You got to the quarry a little early, and decided to wait for Mike while looking down at the water and admiring the beauty of the late day in Derry. You heard a twig break behind you and you turned around quickly, almost losing your balance. "Woah! Be careful" It was Mike. He looked around, "where are the losers?" You stood up and blushed. You met Mikes eyes. "Im sorry." Mike seemed to understand what was happening and straightened his posture. "There is nothing to be sorry for. Why didnt you just ask for us to hang out?" He asked, concern filling his eyes. "I didnt know if you'd want to hang out with just me. I thought you w-" you were interrupted by Mikes lips on yours. You melted into the kiss, putting your hands around his neck. He slipped his arms around your waist pulling you closer. When you guys separated, he looked you in the eyes and said, "thats stupid." You giggled. He smiled. He hugged you, whispering into your ear, "I've always loved you y/n." You let a tear of happiness slide down your cheek. "I love you Mike." He held onto you. Then he pulled back and pulled your shirt off, threatening to throw you down into the water. "MIKE, I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU THROW ME IN THERE-" he laughed, and took of his clothes down to his boxers. You did tje same. You held hands and jumped down together. You hung out for little bit, but when you got out of the water you looked at Mike. You couldnt look away, he looked up at you and smiled. "What?" You giggled. "Hey Mike," you said seriously. "Do wanna come over tonight? My parents are out of town, so i think it would be fun." He smiled and nodded. Once you got dressed, you hopped on your bikes and rode back to your house. When you got there, you pulled him up to your room. You pushed him and slammed the door. He pushed you up against the door. "Dont get an attitude with me baby" you bit your lip. And nodded. You kissed him, that simple kiss turned into a make out, and you pushed him onto the bed, laying on top of him, grinding on him. You kissed him roughly. Then you layed down next to him, "What the fuck are you doing?" You looked over at him, "Im tired Mikey." "The hell you are." He got on top of you, taking off his belt and tying you to your bed post. He reached up your shirt and started massaging your chest. You let out a moan. He ripped your shirt off, then pulled your shorts off leaving you in just your bra and underwear. He kissed your neck slowly trailing hickeys down your body. "Mike, ple-" his lips were on yours "Thats not my name. What is my name?" "Daddy" "Good girl." "Daddy, please just fuck me already." Mike pulled down your underwear massaging your clit. You moaned even louder. He pulled his pants down, just in his boxers, reaching for a condom, and putting it on. He teased you a little bit by putting just the tip in a couple times. You swung your legs around him and pulled him into you. You screamed from pleasure. He thrust in and out quickly. "Your so tight" he moaned. "Fuck me daddy~ go faster, faster~ oh yes, fuck yes." You were moaning and screaming. Finally you climaxed and he pulled out. He stood up, "Knees, now." You got to your knees and started sucking, shoving as much of him in you as you could, he instinctively grabbed your head and shoved you farther. "Sorry baby" you felt a warm substance fill your mouth and swallowed. He picked you up and layed you down on top of him. "Thank you daddy." "Anything for you baby"

Im sorry. This was really kinky, and sorry if it was a bit long or some parts didnt make sense. 👌