Stanley Uris

Today you were going bird watching with Stan. He was your best friend. Your parents have known eachother for years. Your mothers purposely got pregnant at the same time so that you guys would be friends. You met up with stan at the park. "Hey Noodles." He hated that name "Hey y/n/n" you giggled. He looked down at the ground frowning. "Stan? Are you okay?" "Y-yeah, im fine." Stan said, looking up and putting an obvious fake smile on. You grabbed him pulling him into a hug. "Talk to me Stan. Im here." Stan hugged you back, he let a tear fall. "Thanks y/n, but i really am fine." You pulled out of the hug, studying his eyes. You smiled. "You can always talk to me Stan. I wont judge you or make fun of you." He smiled, genuinely this time. He took your hand and brought you to his favorite tree in the park. "Ready to spot some birds?" He asked smiling. You nodded, knowing something was wrong.

Time skip.

"Hey, Stan its getting late we should head home." He looked to you, he didnt say anything just stared. "Stan? Hello? Stan?" He nodded. You got up to leave and you turned to him, "Actually, do wanna come over tonight Stan? My parents will be fine with it, but we can s-" Stan was kissing you. Before you could kiss back he pulled away, thinking he had made a mistake. "Im sorry y/n" you blushed and smiled. He looked at you, waiting for you to say something. "Its okay, Noodles." You started walking away, when you turned around you say he wasnt following you. "Coming Stan? We can stop by your house on the way to tell your dad and get some clothes." Stan smiled. You reached out your hand and he grabbed it. You rode to his house and told his dad. He said it was fine as long as he was home in time tomorrow to practice his Torah reading. (sorry if that isnt right) Stan grabbed his clothes, and you guys rode back to your house. When you got there your parents car wasnt in the driveway. You looked over at Stan and he smiled. You threw your bike down, Stan putting the kickstand down. He followed you inside. When you shut your door he hugged you. "Thanks for today y/n." You smiled into his neck. Pulling away and kissing him. "I love you Uris." He pulled you back into the kiss. "I love you too" You grabbed some clothes and one of Stan's sweaters he didnt know you had. "Hey! Thats mine!" "Not anymore!" You pulled your shirt off and changed, then pulled off your shorts and did the same. The whole time Stan was staring at you, wondering how lucky he was to have you. When you were done you looked up and saw the blushing boy. "What? Like what you see?" You did a little twirl in your sweatpants and hoodie. Then you layed down on your bed. Stan changed quickly, hoping you wouldnt make fun of him. "DAMN URIS!" You yelled. "What? Im sorry. I-I-" "The way you dress is deceiving." He looked confused, still covering himself up. "You dress like an old man, but you definitely dont have the body of an old man." You said blushing. "Oh... i, uh.." "just hurry up, i want cuddles." He smiled. He quickly dressed, and joined you in bed. He cuddled up next to you. You rested your head on his chest. You looked up and kissed the curly haired jew. "Goodnight Noodles. Love you." "Good night y/n/n, love you too." He kissed the top of your head.

Okay, this one was (in my opinion) not that bad. I hope yall enjoyed.👌