1

1

       I guess you could say it’s normal I mean if you say that getting to the point in life where you aren’t even sure whats going on anymore. Everything got really fucked up when I was 10. There inlies the problem of the bloody wrists and thighs.  I’m a guy and that doesn’t neccisarily mean I don’t have problems too. Like yeah. Im not like the rest of them, doesn’t mean you have to treat me different.

       Just because I say all of this doesn’t give you permission to fucking speculate. I’m just the same of all of them. Well I have more feelings for the most part. All of the others can do something incredibly fucked up and not give a shit.

       Like please I understand that people won’t always like you but does that matter? I guess you could say that it’s ok to be different. I have many objections to your argument that you can be yourself and be ok. If people hate you enough then it doesn’t matter then it doesn’t matter if I act like myself or not. That is at the point where I am, and no one cares about me at all. I could take a seat next to anyone and everyone would move. If you are nothing then people notice. I’ve been thinking a lot about dying recently. Instant release from pain and agony just lying in a box for the rest of eternity. Shit happens you know. The life I live in right now is just full of Failure. There is just me, me, me and more me.

       Completing myself is all I have ever set out to do and yet I cannot. Thus giving me the urge to die. If I loved anyone then they feel as if I am too attached. If I am too attached, then why do I never attach to anything I remotely love? It is because people never want to reattach to me and that on the inside and outside is killing me to know that I am not loved. All the pain just builds and builds. The inside of me is like a hot bucket of magma. Still on the inside but waiting to erupt. Maybe it is just how I feel on the inside that is burning but I’m not 100% sure. Maybe it is being on the side of life where I think I can’t go passed anyone. Maybe it is just the thoughts that lie in my head spinning around and around again refusing to spill.

       I’m just thinking to hard. Maybe.

       I guess you could say it’s my problem.