5

5

       Over the short peiod of time that it took for them to take me to the autopsy room I got to see many things I never noticed in my real life. When they put me in the dark chamber for a few hours I went to go see the girl that stared. She found out about my suicide she began to cry and she turned off the t.v. she ran over to a mini locker she had in her roomand unlocked it.

       She pulled out a book with a lock on the cover of it. She took out a key from the locker too and then she sat on her bed.

       She put the key in the bottom of the lock and then twisted it.

       The book was filled with pages and pages full of words.

       She flipped to a fresh page and wrote;

              Dear Diary,

       Today I learned that the boy I admire most committed suicide. Maybe I stared too much I don’t know. I wish that he know that I love him. Anthony was special. He was charming and I miss him. I’m sure he doesn’t know who I am though.I do know that he is in a better place now. I never got to kiss him or hug him or even say hi to him. This makes me sad and makes me feel pain.

              Love,

                     Clara

       Sadness and pain all things that I miss now. I have not felt them in what feel like forever. I leaned in and kissed clara on the cheek.  I then walked over to the autopsy room where I was held. I have no clue how I knew where everything was. I guess it was because I  was dead and now I had a map in my head.

        The doctor or whatever he is called made and incision in my stomach. They pumped out my stomach. And only fluids came out because I had eaten nothing. I looked at my wrist which by now had stoped bleeding. I envied the thought of pain. That cover up could have been enogh for me now.

       After hours passed they finally finished the autopsy. The weird dudes had concluded that I had killed myself with a mix of pills (somewhere hidden in the fluid from my stomach) and the deep gash on my left arm. He went over and pressed a button on the wall.

       “I believe that we can turn in the documents to the head chief?” the obvious head man of my operation had questioned. He lifted his knuckle from the button.

       The speaker box spoke.

       “Yes, the chief will see you now.” He said. I was filled with wonder about what was going to happen to me. I believe that I was going to be buried. But instead they put me back into the dark chamber. I saw a man dressed in all black take out a cigarette just out side my old home. It was odd to see someone in a hoodie in the spring. After he took out the box of cigarettes. He took out the lighter. No longer having matches he lit the lighter. He threw the lighter, into the house, at the same time breaking a window.