Chapter 8: Saradinia & Rome.

I do not own JoJo's Bizarre Adventures.

This is a fanfic designed to show what could've been.

April 5th, 2001 Saradinia*

3 Days Later After The End Of Chapter 7*

Giara Giovanna's POV*(Age: 15)

It's been three days since we crashed the plane.

Me, Bucciarati, Abbacchio, and Narancia were standing on a beach and Narancia summoned Li'l Bomber and begun scouting the area for the boss if he was here.

I summoned Ruler and caught some scalpels that were thrown at us.

Narancia then found someone at the top of the hill and begun firing at them.

Narancia said "He's down! Li'l Bomber finished him off!".

I said "Good job, Narancia. I'll go see who it was.".

Bucciarati said "Hold on, Giara. We don't know how many of the boss's men are on this beach right now.".

I nodded and Bucciarati turned to Abbacchio and said "I need you to hurry and replay the footage of the one who took the photo of Trish's mother on this bench fifteen years ago.".

I said "We also need to get out of here as fast as possible, or we'll all be in danger.".

Narancia said "But there's only one, and he's on the cliff.".

I said "Yeah, but that could very well be the boss.".

Abbacchio said "Bucciarati, I remember the Stand from the plane. Despite Mista killing that guy, we still went through hell and crashed the plane. I have to know who's up on that cliff or I won't be able to relax.".

Bucciarati asked "Narancia, is the enemy up there dead?".

Narancia said "He's barely holding on. But his breathing has just about ceased. He hasn't even moved a foot.".

Bucciarati said "All right. Me, Narancia, and Giara will be the ones to check. Abbacchio. Use Moody Jazz to get the replay going right away.".

Abbacchio said "All right." as I began walking and Bucciarati and Narancia followed me.

When we got to the cliff we found a bullet holed leader of the hitman team.

I said "There was someone else here.".

Bucciarati asked "Are you sure?".

I said "Yeah. His foot was cut off and thrown over there and there's a clear sign of a struggle which proves my point.".

Bucciarati turned to Narancia and said "Send the signal to Giorno and the others to gather.".

Narancia said "On it.".

I said "I'll look around for any injured people on my way back to Abbacchio.".

Bucciarati nodded as I walked off keeping an eye out for anyone injured or suspicious.

I made my way back but found Abbacchio sitting down looking off into space.

I walked over to him and said "Hey Abbacchio. Did you rewind back fifteen years already?".

When he didn't answer I looked closer and saw a hole in his gut.

I said "Abbacchio. The boss must've gotten to you before we could get back in time. I'm so, so sorry for this.".

I helped Abbacchio lay down and I closed his eyes as Bucciarati, Narancia, Mista, and Giorno joined up with me and looked at our fallen comrade.

Narancia said "This can't be happening! God dammit! You can't be serious! Hurry up and heal him, Giorno.".