Chapter 9: An Italy Adventures End.

I do not own JoJo's Bizarre Adventures.

This is a fanfic designed to show what could've been.

April 6th, 2001 Rome*

A Few Minutes After The End Of Chapter 8*

Giara Giovanna's POV*(Age: 15)

We caught up with Silver Chariot Requiem and I was following it close behind.

I said "It does seem that doesn't have any destination in mind, or any emotion. It does look like a living creature, but it also looks like something resembling liquid metal.".

I tripped Silver Chariot Requiem and it fell to the ground and dropped the arrow.

I said "It hasn't even recognized me as an enemy. It appears to be slow and weaker then I originally thought it would be. And it's a fully physical manifested Stand. Civilians can see and touch it.".

Silver Chariot Requiem started to get up slowly and I said "It's getting up again.".

I looked back and saw Polneraff picking the arrow up using the turtle's mouth.

Silver Chariot Requiem ran past me and towards Polneraff and the others.

Trish(Mista) shot Silver Chariot Requiem and it fell to the ground.

It managed to get the arrow and stand back up and try to attack Trish(Mista) but she shot it and Giorno used Golden Wind on it.

Silver Chariot Requiem grabbed the arrow and walked off and I gave chase but stayed at a safe distance.

Giorno stopped all of us because he hypothesized that Diavolo was inside one of us.

After a bit of scrutiny we discovered that Diavolo was inside of Trish(Mista) after King Crimson cut Giorno's arm off.

King Crimson then grabbed Spicy Lady from Mista(Trish).

King Crimson said "I've been waiting for this moment, my dear daughter. The moment you unleashed your Stand! If you hadn't revealed your Stand, I might've actually been cornered.".

Diavolo(Bucciarati) summoned Zipper Man.

Mista(Trish)'s body started running away from us after King Crimson time skipped away

I ran after Diavolo but when I caught up to him and Silver Chariot Requiem, I saw Silver Chariot Requiem destroyed. 

I then saw King Crimson catch the arrow.