Chapter 17: Eyes Over Heaven Pt 8

I do not own JoJo's Bizarre Adventures.

This is a fanfic designed to show what could've been.

In Morioh 2011*

A Few Minutes After The End Of Chapter 16*

Giara Giovanna's POV*(Age: 27)

Jotaro and I arrived back in Morioh.

Jotaro asked, "Is someone with a corpse part here?".

Jotaro and I looked at a guy sitting nearby.

Jotaro said, "I see... Him, huh? This guy is really annoying, But I guess we've got no choice...".

I said, "You handle him... I'll head back through the portal and see if I can't find any of the other corpse pieces.".

He nodded and I entered the portal again.

1 Multi-Dimensional/Time Travelling/Spatial Jump To The Steel Ball Run Rocky Mountain Village*

I arrived in the mountain village from America 1890 meaning I was in Johnny and JoJolion's universe.

I began to look around for the Holy Corpse piece.

I stopped looking when I saw Okuyasu and Von Stroheim appear ahead of me.

Stroheim said, "At last! I've found you, Giara Giovanna! Now, to enlist your corpse piece in the name of german science!".

Okuyasu said, "If you don't want to get hurt, then hand the damn corpse piece over now!".

I looked behind me and saw Joseph and Josuke alongside me.

I said, "Don't know if I have this right but we've got you outnumbered.".

Okuyasu manifested The Hand and it swept space away bringing me closer to him and when he went to hit me with The Hand I manifested The Ruler Requiem and started punching him while Joseph and Josuke worked together to beat Von Stroheim up.

2 Minutes Later*

After beating them up, they were both lying on the ground.

I pulled my Corpse piece out and held it above them.

After a beam of light worked its magic I had cured them both of DIO's influence.

Okuyasu and Stroheim stood up and Okuyasu asked, "Where...".

Okuyasu turned to Josuke and Josuke said, "Okuyasu! Your back to normal!".

Stroheim said, "...What...".

Joseph said, "Rise and shine, Stroheim!".

Stroheim said, "J-JoJo?".

I felt the shaking meaning someone was about to teleport in nearby us and attack us.

I sighed as I rubbed the temples on my head.

I looked over and saw Zeppeli and Gyro appear.

Gyro said, "Found ya, terrorist scum!".

Zeppeli said, "Hmm... Looks like we'll need to take on these evildoers now.".

Johnny and Johnathan came and stood by my side.

I asked, "Do you two have this one?".

They nodded and I stepped back to let them have some fun.

3 Minutes Later*

Johnny was able to overcome Gyro with his Tusk Act 4 and Johnathan was able to overcome Zeppeli with his Sunlight Overdrive.

I walked over to Zeppeli and Gyro.