Chapter 10: Eyes Over Heaven Pt 1

I do not own JoJo's Bizarre Adventures.

This is a fanfic designed to show what could've been.

November 2013 Italy*

12 Years After The End Of The Bonus Chapter*

Giara Giovanna's POV*(Age: 27)

I was looking out my window at my white rose garden thinking of the past year.

I helped Jotaro stop Pucci, my father's priest, and my three half brothers.

I thought it was sad they had to die but it had to be done.

I looked at the three women who shared my bed with me last night cuddling together naked.

I smiled at them then sighed as I had to go to work today for Passione.

I got dressed in the usual and headed out to work today.

When I got to Giorno's mansion I knocked on the front door and Trish opened the door.

She asked, "Late night?".

I rubbed the back of my neck with a smirk on my face and said, "Yeah.".

I entered the mansion and asked, "Where's Giorno?".

She said, "He's out on a business trip.".

I sighed and said, "Fine.".

I walked into my office and found a floating glowing rock there.

I walked up to it and grabbed it.

I held it close and looked upon it with curiosity.

I turned and saw what looked like a portal.

I walked over to it and for no reason at all jumped into it.

1 Multi-Dimensional/Space/Time Jump To 1999 Later*

I was in Morioh.

I looked around and found a newspaper saying 1999.

I concluded that I was in the past.

I looked around and walked around.

I didn't seem to know why I ended up in the past Morioh.

I rounded a corner and saw a much younger Jotaro and a schoolboy Josuke.

I also saw Koichi along with Josuke.

I mentally thought about it and mentally said, "Koichi wouldn't know who I am so, I won't introduce myself since it's about 2 years before he meets me. I can't introduce myself to Jotaro because I don't know why.".

I walked over and asked, "You guys wouldn't happen to know how I get home would you?".

Jotaro and Josuke turned to me.

I looked around and said, "I'm about 14 years in the past so, could you help me find a way back to 2013.".

Young Jotaro turned to me and asked, "Have you noticed any strange occurrences where you came from?".

I held the glowy rock out and asked, "Does this count?".

He said, "It's one of the Holy Corpse parts.".

I nodded and said, "Okay. If they're dangerous I'll help you stop the ones responsible for dragging us along on this bizarre journey of ours.".

Jotaro nodded and we turned to Josuke before we all felt a menacing presence nearby.

We all turned and saw Okyasu.

Josuke said, "Okyasu! What are you doing walking around for? I knew you were faking it!".