Five

"Where'd you get food from and why the fuck you crying, ain't nobody done shit to you yet" Charlie said looking at me as I walked through the door. In that moment I knew I'd had enough. I couldn't do this anymore. I ran past him into the kitchen grabbing a knife off the rack, I turn't around to see him smirking, "what you gonna do with that little miss" he said laughing now. And that's when I lost it. I ran towards him lunging, I just pushed the knife into his chest over and over again. It felt good, after all the pain he's caused me he got the easy way out. The look in his eyes made me stop, it was a lifeless look yet he had the expression of a smile. Even at his death this guy wouldn't let me win.

I stood up and took a step back looking at what I'd just done. I dropped the knife and took my phone out of my back pocket with shaky hands. I pressed his name, it rang three times before he finally answered:

 "L-Lucas, I need your help" I said whilst tears ran down my face non-stop. 

Lucas 

Asiah called me asking me to help her. She sounded like she was crying so I got out of bed and drove to her house. When I arrived I knocked the door and as soon as I did it opened slightly. I walked in to see a timid Asiah staring at me. "The kitchen" she said wiping her tears, I walked beside her to the kitchen when I saw it.

A body. "What the fuck Asiah.. What happened" she put her head down crying, "He's been beating me for years and tonight I just had enough. I just stabbed him and it felt so good I just couldn't stop. He's been hitting me since I was 11. He used to be so nice then everything changed all of a sudden. I just couldn't deal with it anymore" she said breaking down falling to the floor. I embraced her in a hug. But there was no time for the sentimental shit we had to get this shit cleaned up fast. 

I got up calling my boys; Chris, JC and Ty telling them I needed their help. In about 10 minutes they all pulled up. "Bro what happened" Ty said walking into the kitchen, "No time for conversation just clean bruh" I said kissing my teeth. "Come on ma" I said to Asiah, picking her up bridal style, walking out to my car. She wrapped her arms around my neck. When I go to the car I put her in. She was still crying, I don't know why but it hurt me to see her like this. I wiped her eyes kissing her forehead, "just stay here, i'll be back." she nodded leaning her head against the window. I closed the car door walking back over to her house to help them clean up.

~~~~

Once everything was tidy, JC was gonna burn the house down to get rid of any extra evidence we missed. "Yo bro, who that girl? And who the guy we just got rid of?" Ty asked. "That's my friend, Asiah and that ain't my place to say" I said back nonchalantly. "Nah bro it is, we over here burning evidence and shit for a shawty we don't even know. so you better say." "When we get back to my house you ask her, it ain't my place to say her business bro. Truss me."

"Ite" they both said. I slowly left the house with Chris whilst JC poured gasoline all over, then setting it alight. We all got into our cars driving to my house. Asiah was sleeping in the passenger seat she had tears coming down her face. It really hurt a nigga to see ma crying like that, she was tossing and turning so I put my hand on her thigh: 

"Ma I'm here. you okay." "DON'T TOUCH ME" she screamed jumping up. "It's okay beautiful. It's me, Lucas." "So-Sorry" "Bad dream?" "yeah" she said looking away."It's okay, you gonna be okay. You coming home with me." she smiled when I said that. 

I know she was still hurting but seeing her smile made me happy. After everything she'd just been through I just wanted her to know she weren't alone. I can't believe I've been driving her back to this place every night. I should've known. When I brought her home earlier I knew i'd seen her crying but I brushed it off. Man I lowkey blame myself. I'd seen the bruises yet I still took her back here. I was too caught up in my feelings to sense anything.

This was a short chapter but it speaks for it self.

I can't wait for the next few chapters. you guys will see how their relationships with Asiah progress

Love paris x