Chapter 37 : The God's Vote On How To Kill Me

Zoe

I had to say after a few hours enduring my sickness I couldn't say which one was worst.

The fact that my head was beating or all the mucus in my nose or the fact I've thrown up five times. 

God's being sick sucks.

Not to mention my best friend was sick as well.

I sat next to her groaning and moaning as I blew my nose into the tissues as I laid my head down onto the pillow. 

"Didn't I say we were going to get sick" Priscilla told me as I looked up at her and said "Yeah, you've jinx it"

I held my stomach which was full of cramps since I was on my period. Man mother nature was not on my side today.

"God I hate being sick" as Priscilla nodded.

Then Calypso came as she walked towards me and Priscilla holding a bottle full of red liquid.

"Ok, you two now it time to take your medicine" as I groaned as Calypso said "Come on Z, It's not that bad" as she handed me and Priscilla the two cups. 

Priscilla went no whining swallowed the medicine as she handed it back to Calypso as she turned to me and said "Come on Z" as I sighed as I chugged down the red liquid as I gagged and handed it back to her.

"See wasn't that bad" as Calypso put the cups to the side as she took the thermometers back out and put it back in our mouth as she pulled them out as she said "Ok, you guys temperature went down"

"So you guys should feel better"

"Thank god" I said sitting up.

"You two should get some rest" Calypso told me and Priscilla.

"Decides I'm going to go look for Leo and Phoenix I haven't seen the two in while and the ships oddly quiet" Calypso said with a suspicious look on her face.  

"Anyway, I'll be back" she told us as she walked away as I yawned as I rested my head on my pillow as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Demigod Chronicles Book 2 ~ Chapter 37

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know where I was. I was laying down just like I was when I was sleeping on Phoenix. But it was cold and I could sense it was night time, which is when I got the sense to open my eyes. 

I open my eyes only to find I was in Olympus

I open my eyes only to find I was in Olympus. There were 12 thrones surrounding  me as I studied the place. Now I've been there before but every time I go things look evermore different.

Olympus is where the gods live of course. They had massive thrones for each god that was shaped in a reverse U shape and of course a throne in the middle which belong to my father.