5.

Jimin should've just asked someone if they were willing to give up their seat for him. At least offering to do their homework for a week or something. Anything, he'd do anything to remove himself from the awkward and hurt situation he feels himself driving in once again, his mood completely altering.

Now, Jimin felt stupid. All those exams, tests, grades, quizzes, they weren't as challenging as looking Jungkook in the eyes and answering his question.

This is the first question he's willing to leave blank.

Forcing out a far-too-obvious chuckle, Jimin rubs his elbow, trying to answer past the hurt his voice wanted to verbally express. "Uh, Mina didn't want to come. She preferred the movies.."

Mina. Mina, Mina, Mina. That's seemed to be Jungkook's favorite track at the moment. The same track stuck on repeat, the same track that somehow fits its way to every word Jungkook speaks to Jimin.

"Wait, really? She didn't want to come?" Jungkook repeats in slight disbelief.

Jungkook stares at his cup of water, watching the ice cubes come to a stop after previously being moved around my his straw.

His mind is focused on something else though, comprehending the answer given to him about Mina's whereabouts. Jungkook thought that they had a good time at the diner he treated them both to for lunch, Mina ordering a subtle chicken salad with one corndog, while he got a mighty sandwich. The day progressed smoothly as they ate, Mina explaining the problems Jungkook embarrassingly struggled through that he's now beginning to clearly understand.

Mina's teaching is no joke, she excels in that helpful tutor the program.

Jungkook threw subtle compliments whenever it seemed appropriate, not thinking much of it when the twin only thanked him and returned back to explaining a section they worked on. He drove her home after overdoing their stay at the diner, leaving a big tip for the impatient waiter. The night ended with a wave, a confirmation about their next tutor session, and a secret promise to himself to do better after bidding a 'goodnight'.

"Hello!" A voice interrupts Jungkook's thoughts, pulling his and everyone's attention to the waiter that wore a smile, "my name's Seonghu and I'll be your waiter for tonight. Can I get you guys started with drinks or anything?"

The natural born leader himself, Namjoon, spoke up and suggested that they would start at one end of the table and work their way down in a 'U' shape. Keeping the plan in mind, they turned Jimin, being the first in line.

Jungkook lightly nudges the small male, who seemed too busy picking his nails to be aware of the situation since the fairy jumps in surprise, eyes widening.

'Awe.'

"Sorry!" Jimin apologizes, "Oh, hi, hello, what do you recommend?" He smiles embarrassingly, opening up the once forgotten menu to shy his face away out of sight.

Jungkook subtly watched Seonghu's smile widen, squatting to assist the soft boy in picking his meal. Though Jimin wasn't aware of the obvious attraction, Jungkook did by the way Seonghu looked at Jimin's side profile whenever he explained a certain meal, softly chuckling at the scrunched button nose at the mention of a salad.

Oh, interesting...

"Yeah, no thanks. I'll take a double cheeseburger with a side of potato wedges. Oh! And a medium strawberry milkshake to drink, please and thank you." Jimin finished, closing the menu to return to Seonghu. "Wait, we're ordering dessert later, right?" He whispers, Jungkook having to pinch himself from bursting out in laughter.

"Yes, princess Minie," Taehyung drags from the seats opposite to them, "anything your heart desires, it will be ordered. Now hurry up, we're all hungry!" Blushing, Jimin draws his attention back to Jungkook, along with Seonghu to take his order.