11.

Everyone started off their first couple of days into the second semester smoothly. No more pressure carried on their shoulders about projects, essays, tests, everything that they've stressed about last minute.

New schedules were handed out, and to Jimin's disappointment, the classes he has with either of his friends was only one, and luckily, it was Taehyung, for chemistry. Mina is also in that class, with a couple of her friends.

Jimin didn't allow the absence of his friends in classes affect his mood, instead, he kept a smile on his face when both Mina and him arrived to school on time, greeting anyone that wished them a good morning. His backpack feels lighter compared to a couple days ago, carrying textbooks he returned to the library and notebooks he no longer needed.

As they made their way towards Jimin's locker, a new face came to view that already had Mina taking steps faster than Jimin's natural paced ones.

Hyunwoo met Mina the rest of the way, bringing a smile to Jimin's face at the pretty red rose he handed Mina before giving her a proper hug and a kiss on the head.

Everyone stared, aweing at the scene, some taking not-so-secretive photos, and smiled at the pair.

That night, when Mina texted Hyunwoo accepting the meetup, he had showed up quicker than Jimin thought, based from seeing him through his second floor bedroom window where he had shoved his friends away from in order to give the twin and the nervously shy boy time alone to talk and sort things out.

And the result was that Hyunwoo felt the same.

Mina went off into a rant that night when he tucked himself in her bed after his friends and Hyunwoo had left, listening to his twin sister unconsciously pace around her room while explaining that Hyunwoo was indeed nervous because the night she kissed him, he couldn't find it in himself to confess and return his own feelings, since he hasn't been with any other girl since his freshman year. And that since Mina is pretty popular, he was cautious about how everyone would react to them together.

"He asked me out! And I said yes!" Mina squealed, hopping into her bed, and ended the night cuddling with Jimin to sleep.

"My mom's roses bloomed, so I brought you one." Jimin hears Hyunwoo while he turned the dial to his locker. Mina shrieks, muffled thank you's indicating she's probably smothering the boy in the middle of the hallway.

"Best boyfriend ever!~" Mina praises, appearing at her own locker next to Jimin's.

Jimin is over the moon for the both of them, not ever thinking Hyunwoo was his twins perfect match and is glad he is. Hyunwoo is a good guy, and so far has made Mina the happiest she has ever been.

"Good morning, Minie." The said guy wishes.

Looking over, Jimin holds himself back from cooing at the pressed pink kiss mark on his cheek, standing behind Mina while making her seem even more shorter compared to his height, holding her hand patiently.

"Morning, Woo." Jimin replied, shutting his locker to reveal the group of friends approaching from down the hall, "I'll catch you in first period, Mina!" He heads off without a response, smiling.

Meeting up with the others, Jimin counts them and notices one missing. Before he could ask about Jin's absence, Yoongi speaks up with a pout, "Your sister and Hyunwoo are so cute together."

Smiling, Jimin agrees, "Right?"

"Jin-hyung is with Namjoon right now. I don't know if there's something going on or he decided to ditch us for his boyfriend." Hobi snorts, leading the walk down the hallway.

Jimin is also happy about the very recently new pair. Two days new, to be exact.

Namjoon and Jin have been talking for a while, as everyone knows, and Joon finally took it upon himself to take out the impatient older, confirming a relationship.