Who's Sleeping Where?

After Sams nice offer you follow the boys into their motel room. You approach the door that had a rusty number five and then Sam opens the door for you and says, "Ladies first." You reply with a subtle thank you and you walk into the room with your duffle. You begin to get settled and decided to start getting ready for bed. You walk into the bathroom and change into your pjs which consisted of gray sweatpants and a red Stanford sweater. You put your hair up, brush your teeth, and then head back out. You see the boys getting ready for bed too. Sam has switched into a pair of sweatpants and a v neck black shirt. You couldn't deny how nice he looked in that shirt but you just shrugged off your feelings and  asked them, "So, who's sleeping where?" Dean responds with a snarky remark, "I don't care as long as Sams in a different bed from me." You ask him why and he says, " it's weird man. Sleeping in the same bed as your brother. I mean c'mon." You decided to let the boys figure this out while you stayed out of the way. Then Sam asks you if you wouldn't mind sharing a bed with him. You couldn't help but think about every possible problem or awkward moment that would come with sleeping in the same bed as Sam, but you reply with a hesitant yes. As you slip in the cold motel sheets with your book on the nightstand you feel a warm tap against your calf and you wonder what it is. Of course it was none other than Sam Winchester. He was very warm and soft, but you kept your distance hoping to keep this relationship you had with him chill, but you knew deep down inside of you that you wanted more. You pick up your book and begin read. Sam slowly scoots closer and closer to you and before you know it he's reading your book from over your shoulder. You read for a little while longer to see if he would fall asleep, but he was inthralled. As you dozed off, book in you hands, Sam places his arms across your hips and brings you closer to him. You were still slightly awake so you could notice, but you wouldn't want to change any of it. As you drift to sleep you feel Sams chest rise and fall and then you fall asleep I'm his arms.