Parties and Extended Family

*2 Years Later*

[Josie's POV]

Everything is great! It's Nikki's and Jody's 2nd Birthday today! We are setting up a reception outside so the pack can meet them.
We are all still staying at the school even though we don't have classes anymore.
"MAMMII!" Nikki came running up to me and jumped in my arms. "When is Momma's Pak common?" She asked as Hope walked up with Jody on her shoulders. "They will be here later child so go and play with your brother while I talk to Papa." I said as I saw my dad walk up with a serious looking face. "We have a situation." He said after the twins left. "What kind of situation?" Hope asked him. "You're pack is bringing a human girl to the school. Something about the Alpha watching over new additions to the pack." My dad said and Hope facepalmed. "It used to be like that. My Mom was supposed to change it but I guess she didn't have time to." Hope stated and looked back up. "So what are you going to do Hope? It's your pack and your call." My dad said to her. "Is it okay if she stays here?" Hope said and my dad just stared at her. "Your pack did say that she knew about the supernatural stuff.... But you would have to protect her from the school. We have new arrivals coming in almost every day at this point and I don't want any Rogue vampires getting to her. She can stay in the extra bed in your room and I can have a wall put up if you need me to do so." My dad said "I don't think we'll need an extra wall dad." I said to him "Yeah we will be just fine without it!" Hope said. "Fair enough" my dad looked towards the gate of the school. "Seems the last guests are here." He said then walked off.

[Hope's POV]
The pack in their natural form are at the gate. Lou has the young teen on her back as the rest of the pack walked up. I used my powers to open the gate and the wolves start piling in. Nikki and Jody ran up to Josie and latched to her side. I kneeled down and talked to them. "It's okay guys that's just my pack" I said and smiled at them. Nikki looked over at them. "I neber tought dat they would be so many!" Jody said. Then in a flash of an eye they both ran towards Lou as the young teen got off of her back. The pack all started to shift and was picking out some clothes we set out for them. After getting dressed Lou walked up to me with the young teen. "Alpha Hope this is Lillian she is the human we rescued from vampires." Lillian just looked around then towards the twins who started pulling on her shirt. "Kiddos go say hi to Uncle Aaron." Lou perked up as she heard her brothers name. "I'm so proud of him! He is the leader of the hunting parties now" Lou said with a smile on her face. "Why don't you call Josie over here to meet Lillian?" Lou suggested. "Why can't I walk to her?" Lillian asked. "Well I suppose we can little one" I said as I led her towards Josie. "Josie! Hun! This is Lillian our new roomie." I said Lillian looked up at Josie her being almost the same height as me. "Hi!" Josie said with a warm smile which just made Lillian look down. "Hello.." Lillian said shyly as I rested my hand on her back. Lou walked up. "She is shy around other supernatural beings since shes only really been around werewolves" Lou said. "Thats fine. Lillian do you want to come with me to our room? I have to grab the twins birthday presents" I said a little too loudly. "PWESANTS!!!" The twins yelled and ran up to me. "Not yet kiddos. Momma has to go and get them." Josie said and looked at me. We walked up to the school to get their presents.

[Josie's POV]
When Hope left I took the twins to the bouncy castle my dad rented for their party. On the way the twins kept talking about the cuts on Lillian's arms. "Nikki. Jody. Only angels do that. They cut themselves because they want to die and go back home." I said to the twins. "Mommy dats so sad." Jody said "yeah dats sad mommy" Nikki repeated. "Yeah so lets be nice to Lillian okay?" I asked "Otay" the twins said and went back to jumping in the bouncy house.

[Hope's POV]
As Lillian and I walk up to our room we walk in and the first thing she looks towards is the big arch that leads to the twins room. "Is that bright light on all the time?" Lillian asked since if she were in bed it'd be shining in her face. "No at night we open the skylights so the twins can look up at the stars. Astrology is kind of their thing." I said. "Cool. I think I'm gonna like it here." Lillian said. I don't think she knows how much that makes me happy.