When Night Falls

[Lillian's POV]

It was the middle of the night and everybody else was asleep. I can hear the twins light snoring and Hope shuffling in her sleep. I heard fast paced footsteps in the hall and I decided to check it out. BAD IDEA. There are Vampires outside the door standing there.... I slam the door and run over to my bed and scream as they start to break in.....

[Hope's POV]

I jump up out of bed as a hear a scream. I wake up to see some of the new Vampires breaking in after Lillian. I jump out of bed shifting to my wolf form, immediately ripping all my clothes. I jump in front of the Vampires to protect Lillian and give them a warning growl. Nikki and Jody wake up in the middle of all the ruckus and went and hid behind Josie who was also standing in front of Lillian. The Vampires haven't back off yet so I charge at them and they back off into the hallway but still not leaving. I let out a howl that bring the entire school Werewolves to surround the Vampires. None of them shifted as they can't control it "You need to leave!" One of the Werewolves yell. "That human girl is protected by our pack and the pack from the Bayou!" Another yelled. Dr. Saltzman started coming down the hall with his crossbow. MG and Kaleb show up to try and get the group of Vampires to back off. "You 6 need to go NOW" Dr. Saltzman yells and hold up his crossbow. "You will be expelled and considered Rogue if you don't go back to your dorms" Surprisingly that worked and they finally left. The pack, MG, and Kaleb greet and thank Dr. Saltzman and go pack to there dorms. 

[Josie's POV]

"Is everyone okay?" I asked after my dad left and everything has settled down. "I think so." Lillian replied. Hope is still in her natural form just sniffing around the room uneasily. "Hope what's wrong?" I asked and walked up to her. "She cwant weally answer yous mwomma" Jody pointed out. "I know sweetie." I said and picked the twins up and put them back to bed. Hope looked up at me and jumped out the window... breaking it... again... Then she jumped back in. "Lillian, do you mind making sure the twins are okay while I go with Hope?" Lillian looks at the huge white majestic wolf that Hope is and she looks back at me. "Sure. I'll stay awake until you get back." She said and got into bed." "Oh, you don't have to. After they go to sleep they will be fine." I replied. She said okay and I hopped on Hope's back and she jumped out the window.

[AUTHORS NOTE]

Sorry, it's so short guys but I wanted to get something out for you guys!! 

The next chapter I'll be called "What Happened In The Woods??" so look out for it!!!

Until next time guys!!!