2 - Fie fai foe fum !!

The next day was a mess. Lot's of hangovers, regrets, confusion and an angry Josie. She bang onto every room looking for Soobin. Someone had caught him last night lifting off Lia upstairs, and this was her call for trouble. But before her Yeonjun was quick on his feet. He moved forward and bumped onto Ryujin who, like him, was looking for her friend too. According to what Yeonjun had heard, from Junwoo's friend Tim, Soobin went upstairs with Lia.

- "Ryujin, where is Lia?"

- "I dunno. Why? Why are you looking for her?"

- "A long story. But I think she might be with Soobin"

- "What?! W-why would she be with Soobin?!"

- "I'll explain later. We need to find them before Josie does"

Ryujin had seen the misfit Josie looking all bloated and fuming with anger. It needn't any further explanation. They ran upstairs and tried their luck on the first door they ever encountered.

- "Heol "

They both gasped. The two human beings were sound asleep, clothes lying almost everywhere and they were — They didn't know what to say.

- "That cursed Junwoo" - hissed Yeonjun.

Ryujin gave him a look, asking who in the world is Junwoo? But never got to voice it out when Josie's fuming fires echoed around the hallway. They both have a panic look, nodded at each other almost trying to understand what to do and close the door.

Yeonjun ran up to Josie - "Hey, you seen Soobin?"

- "No! I've - I've been looking everywhere!!"

That didn't come off really well.

- "Well, I can't find him too. And he's not picking up my call either. I've searched everywhere" - he tried to sound rushed.

- "Really?" - and she seemed to bought it.

- "Josie, have you checked downstairs? The pool? The closets? The kitchen?"

She shook her head. He pulls her away then. Ryujin mentally sighed when he diverted her away but — "what do I do next? Wake them up? No. They're — Ugh! Shin Ryujin, you idiot!"

Her gaze directed to the door sadly or out of guilt.

- "Do you think they're gone?"

- "Yea"

. . . . . . .  🐞  Silence. Both of them had enough surprises and confusion for a day. Plus regret. Soobin sighed loudly, his fingers swipe back the strands of hair from falling out. Lia pulled the blanket over her.
They woke up, before Yeonjun and Ryujin had busted them.

- "What happened?" - she finally asked.

- "Junwoo happened"

If you're expecting screams and loud panics, we're already passed that phase around ten minutes or so. It's try to calm down and understand phase now.

- "Junwoo-oppa?"

- "oppa?" - he spewed at the words.

- "He's an oppa. I remember drinking with him and then — somebody lift me" - she crossed her eyebrows.

- "Stay away from Kim Junwoo. You're lucky I finish all that shit for you and sent him away. God knows what could've happen"

- "What could've happen?"