6 - Three words for a special someone

Lia was never this embarrassed. The only time she did was when she spilt ink all over a girl's skirt back in high school. Other than that, there wasn't any worth mentioning. She couldn't keep her eyes off the gravel floor as she walks to the clubroom. A part of her mind still debating whether what happened last night was not a dream but she was too sober to call it a dream or a mistake caused by the alcohol flooding her mind. Overall, it was a bad situation where she cannot lie and too embarrassed to accept reality. On another part, she worries about bumping on to Josie. It wasn't such a beautiful morning today.

- "Lia!" - Ryujin runs towards her at full speed.

- "What's wrong?"

Ryujin huffles for a breath - "You — are you okay?"

- "What?"

- "I heard about it from Yeonjun. Why didn't you tell me yesterday?"

Lia looked around cautiously as she pulls Ryujin away to a more deserted corridor. - "You were fast asleep and i didn't you want to wake you"

- "And Josie slapped you?! Huh! That crazy —"

- "Language" - Lia scolds her.

- "Sorry. Are you okay? What if you bump into Josie?"

- "Don't worry. I have to settle things with her and explain myself"

- "Will it be that easy?" - Ryujin furrows her eyebrows.

- "I dunno. Anyways, let's head back to our classes. Hm?"

- "Okay" - Ryujin eyes her suspiciously - "Are you hiding something? You seem out of it"

Since she asked and Lia had been meaning to spill it to her, this was a chance. She cautiously looked around before - "I kissed Soobin"

Ryujin looked like she was about to explode - "You K-I-S-S-E-D —" - her fingers circled around visually implying the name.

- "Yea"

- "Oh my god. Lia — do you realise kissing a stranger is not appropriate?"

- "Soobin's not a stranger"

- "He's not your boyfriend either" - aside the whole situation Ryujin kept her smug look. If she'd explode or exaggerate it'll give off a 50% chance that someone would've heard her but she didn't.

- "I know" - Lia sighs, guilty.

- "Were you drunk?"

- "I had three glasses."

- "Your limit is five so you were a bit tipsy. Wow. Why'd you kiss him anyway?"

Lia hesitated, contemplating for an excuse or the truth. Dang it. She's too embarrassed for the truth.

- "You like him, don't you?" - and always, Ryujin caught on.

She nods - "I didn't mean to."

- "Yea. Well, you guys didn't look like strangers throughout the whole process. The both of you somehow clicked" - Ryujin smiled at her own words.

"Clicked? Us?"

- "Why would you lie to me?"

- "I'm sorry"

- "Sorry's not gonna fix this. Tell me it was a mistake. It was, right?"