5 - Truth be told

- "Dad, he's here" - Josie squealed.

Soobin bows and formally introduce himself to Mr. Park. Josie's dad looks quite nice with a hearty smile spread on his face and he looks delighted to see Soobin.

- "Choi Soobin, I've heard a lot about you"

He didn't know if that meant nice - "Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Park"

- "You're more handsome face to face than in those magazines. It'll be a pleasure having you in the family"

- "Pardon?"

- "You must really like my daughter to have pursue her over these years"

Okay, he was confused - "I'm sorry. But I'm not pursuing you daughter"

- "What?"

He glares at Josie who keeps sending him pleading looks. It seems she lied to her father that she and Soobin are becoming a thing and that he's pursuing her in case, Soobin would back her story up in front of her father. But Soobin can be so dense and complicated. He's nice but not unnecessarily.

- "I'm sorry, Mr. Park. I have no idea what your daughter might've told you but I am definitely not pursuing. It js your who is pursuing me"

- "What did you say?" - Mr. Park looks crossed.

Josie was panicking both in and out, who'd never thought Soobin would be this heartless.

- "Now if you'll excuse, I have a busy schedule" - Soobin got up and left. Josie excuse herself and ran after him.

- "Soobin!"

- "Don't talk to me" - he hissed.

- "Listen, I'm sorry" - she stops him on his track - "But I had no choice. You -"

- "Josie, what do you like about me?"

- "Erh?"

- "Be honest. You clung onto me like I'm oxygen but you've never given me a reason why. You've never said I like you, not even a I think I like you. As far as I can remember, it's just been you obsessing over me and nosing your way up my business" - he took a sigh - "Now's your chance."

- "Soobin I - I do like you and of course I like you very very much. There's no reason for me to dislike you" - she smiled her way through the conversation.

His face remain blank, stoic and intimidating. She was starting to get nervous as she fidges with her fingers - "Josie, what can I do to make you forget me?"

That wasn't expected - "What?"

- "I like another"

- "That is all for today, everyone. Take a break" - the professor announced.

Lia huffed a relief as she picks up her bag and leaves the building. Ryujin has classes till 2 o'clock and it's nearly 12. So she has a lot of time in her hands. The first thing she'd do would be go home and take a nap because her ankle hurt after hours of walking the ramp for practice. But I guess a cheerful and probably in a good mood Yeonjun beat her to it.

- "Hi, Yeonjun!'

- "Oh hi, Lia"

- "Where did you came back from?" - she said looking around because Yeonjun had just come in from the gate.