Chapter four

(A/n: sorry that this is late I've been so busy with volunteering and everything to finish this in one sitting- it took like a month to write this between important things happening)

New Year's Day, 2020, New York City, New York, USA

The air was Crisp and chilly as it blew gently between the buildings of the city, the sky was partly cloudy but no sign of rain, the temperature was around 4°C. As people began driving to work they noticed a man near the entrance to Wall Street in clothes at Made him look like he was from the 1700's or in a theatre troop on Broadway. His confusion suggested he wasn't from around here.

A few men walked out of the subway station near the odd man and one bumped into the strange man having been too busy talking on the phone to notice what's happening around him.

"Watch where your walking"

The confused man was kind of offended "sorry I wasn't walking you were"

"Then watch where your standing people need to get to work"

Alexander sighed at what the man had said and just stepped out of the way so he wouldn't be in anyone's ways he he looked down Wall Street, his legacy, it was bussling, once most had walked past he began walking around the island of Manhattan, when he reached the twin tower memorial he was horrified by this disaster.

At this time Alfred was passing by heading to get a few things before heading to Virginia for a family celebration of the New Year with the states. He would walk past the memorial when ever he was in the city. He noticed the odd man at the memorial who looked like he was from Broadway and then realised. He made a B-line for him

"Alexander"

Alexander looked up and instantly recognised Alfred

"Alfred, my you've grown, what happened here?"

"A terror attack that started a war back in 2001"

"Are you and Alex okay?"

"Alex was in pain from what happened from the day it happened til the clean up was finished, I had some pain when it happened but not like her, I'm sorting out to spend time with her and my other states, the number has grown since you last saw any of them"

"How many?"

"51 if you include my capital which I do, you can come too,  I just need to grab a few things before we head down to the capital though"

Alexander smiled "I'd love to meet them all, what do you need to grab?"

"Some food and booze(I know Alfred is 19 but he probably has a fake id to make him 21 so he can buy booze- please drink responsibly) but not a lot of alcohol most of them are under 18 and I don't want to encourage the younger ones to drink, just some champagne and cider and some junk food"

Alexander started laughing softly "Alfred you are very odd"

"Alex forgot to grab them before heading down"

"Sounds odd but we should hurry up"

"Yeah True we should"

Alfred led the way to a store and started collecting things the needed to collect before paying. He then turned to Alexander smiling.

"Ready to go?"

"yes I'm ready to go Alfred, how are we getting to Dc by the way?"

"Train"

"What's a train?"

"it's a machine that moves on rails  and has a power source that isn't an animal like a horse  or Ox"