chapter five

New Years Day, 2020, Mount Vernon, Virginia, USA

In the early hours of New years day a Man was spotted on CCTV wandering the grounds of Mount Vernon close to the house. When he was captured on CCTV an alert was sent to a member of the Washington family's phone and a recording was sent when the man disappeared from the camera's sight. When said family member woke up later that morning they saw the recording and after informing other members of the family about the footage captured on CCTV they headed out to the old house on the property.

Upon arrival around 1 pm. The woman came across the man seen in the video, asleep against a cherry tree. Upon closer inspection the woman realised the man asleep before her was None other then George Washington The Famed General and First President of the United States of America. the Woman immediately knelt down to make sure he was merely asleep and not dead or something and upon checking his pulse she pulled out her phone and called the one number she had for in case of emergencies

"Mr Jones, something's happened"

"What sort of thing has happened?"

"There's a man asleep under a cherry tree that looks like George Washington"

"Really?"

"Yes im pretty sure I grew up seeing his image everywhere after all"

"I'm asking because Alexander Hamilton Also turned up this morning"

"Do you think others may turn up?"

"Possibly, I'll call some friends in other countries to see if anything has happened and inform  the people at Monticello to keep an eye out in case Jefferson turns up, I'll be there soon, don't wake him til I get there, if he wakes up before I get there take him inside  and make him something to drink"

"alright I'll see you when you get here Mr Jones"

"see you soon"

upon the end of the call she began to pace thinking.

Meanwhile on Alfred's end after leaving the house he began making calls via his hands free system in his car.

The first to England

"Dude something odd's happening"

"You mean historical figures coming back to life?"

"How'd you know "

"Elizabeth has returned how else would I know Alfred now if you don't mind we're about to watch a few movies so I will speak to you at the next meeting"

"Alright dude talk later"

after hanging up Alfred called Francis

"Francis Dude"

"Mon ami why are you calling?"

"Has anyone from your past ccome back to life?"

"Jeanne D'arc yes"

"Nice I had 2 people turn up do you know of anyone else?"

"Gilbert sent me a picture of him and Frederick the Great curled up together but Jeanne has said there are others""

"So far I've seen Alexander Hamilton, he's at the house with the states, I'm currently headed to get Washington from Mount Vernon"

"Stay safe Mon ami and don't overwhelm him"

"I will dude, I'll give you an update later I need to call Monticello"

"of course, I'll see you at the next meeting"

"see you then dude" 

Upon ending the call Alfred called Monticello

"Hello Monticello"