T•hree

Harry shows respect, even when respect isn't shown to him.

Right now, we are sitting in the parking lot, in Walt Disney World in Orlando. Harry is talking to his mother, whilst I wait. Almost on que, my mom calls me. I quickly pick up the phone.

"Hi mom."

"Hi honey! How was your day?" I smiled as I talked to her, remebering just this past day and this morning.

"Great, how was yours?"

"Not so great. With the workers all moving so slow, we don't know if we'll get home even close to the time mark."

"Awe... Really?" I say, almost saddened that I wont see my parents for even a longer time period now.

"Yea, so we will probably not be home until at least a few weeks later than expected."

"Thats sad to hear, I hope you're enjoying the weather though."

"Oh yes actually! It's really beautiful here. Remember when we took you when you were 3?"

"Sadly no, I don't mom." I frown, even though she can't see me.

"Oh! Well, nothings changed... So change of subject, what are you doing?"

"Oh, just sitting around with Harry; the norm." That wasn't a full lie. Harry was done talking to his mother, and he turned and smiled at me, probably from what I just said.

"Oh really?! Can I talk to Harry?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at Harry. He knew what she wanted and he held out his hand.

"Okay! Bye mom, love you!" And I handed my phone to her.

"Hi!" He looks at me and frowns. I laugh silently and look down at my lap. My moms never been too fond of Harry. Since I accidentally slipped a few years ago and told her that Harry already lost his virginity. She thinks he's some 'bad boy'.

"Yes Mrs. Kaster. I will sure do that. Love you too." I start laughing uncontrollably from Harry saying that to my mom. Plus the fact that I just watched a kid trip, and he accidentally flung his ice cream on a guy dressed up like a Mickey Mouse character.

Harry sticks his hand in front of my mouth keeping me from laughing and he holds it there.

"Oh yea, she just, um, she's watching a funny YouTube video... Oh um, I think it's... Oh okay. Bye Mrs-" He lets go of my mouth and hung up. "Kaster." she must have cut him off when she hung up.

"How was the talk?" I ask, sarcastically, giggling.

"Worse than the drive down to the hotel when you were asleep; I had no one to talk to." I frown, and out of no where scream, "Disney World woo!" And jumped out of the car, the fringe on my shirt flying. He slowly gets out, shutting the door lightly and staring at me, smiling.

"How much coffee did you have today miss El?" He asks me jumping over to him.

"Miss El, had like 4 cups." I say wearily. I always forget how much coffee derives me from being normal. I go over to Harry and grasp his hand. Our arms swing in the air, back and fourth; yes, we're best friends. I jump giddily and act like a serious 7 year old. People walking through the large parking lot to our hotel room stare at me in confusion. We check in before taking our oversized bags into the hotel. The parking lot was adjacent to the All Stars Sports center filled with sporty items, such as a large soda cup that blocked the stairwell from sight. Harry and I were staying at the All Star Music resort, our hotel had large bongo like drums blocking out stairwell from view.

"This is really cool." I half yell to Harry as he was halfway up the second flight of stairs. Once he realized I was still at the bottom with my suitcase, he stood where he was. I quickly paced up the stairs until I reached him. We continued up.

"Yea, honestly half of the reason why we're staying here is because it's rather cheap." I don't mind it, I'm actually happy that he didn't waste anymore money on me. "But, they also have two pools so we can chose between which crowded pool we like more." I laugh at him, mainly because I think he forgot about my fear of water. We carry our selves up to the final floor, also the third floor.

"Why didn't we take the elevator?"

"Because that would be to easy." Fortunately, our room was just around one of the building's corners. As Harry tried, and tried again to open the door, I looked at the window. Harry finally got the door open and went in, but I stared at the cute little bunnies made out of towels draped into the curtains. I smiled and walked to the door.

Of course it was shut. And it was locked. I bang on the door and heard giggling on the inside.

"Harry!" I yell, trying not to laugh. He opens the door with a childish grin and pulls his large figure around mine.

"Sorry." He said. I pull myself off of him.

"I'm not mad at you Harry, it was funny."

"I know." He says walking back into the doorway, this time holding it open, with his foot suppressed against the door and his hand pressed against the middle of the door. The distinct hotel room smell flooded my nose.

"Then why did you say sorry?"

"Just in case you were mad." I shake my head no, and smile, not in any sort of angered way. I'm just so dazed by all the amazement he has brought to me in the last day alone. In the last hour alone.

The room was extra cozy and nice. It was a main dining room with two bathrooms connecting between the living space and beds, and the kitchenette.

You couldn't imagine the numbers of people that call him my boyfriend without hesitation. I guess, I've never really thought of him that way. He's just been my friend for almost 6 years now, and it's felt like I've spent my whole life with him.

The beds had a couple towels shaped into a Mickey Mouse head shape. As Harry walked near the beds, I had to confess my thoughts to him.

"Harry?" He looks at me with a serious face, his eyebrows woven together. "Do you think, I would make a good towel folder for Disney?" He laughs, his head tilting backwards, and his everlasting dimples showing. I continued, in pure seriousness. "Like, I wonder if they get payed well to fold and crease each towel for the desires of their customers." He shakes his head as he opens the drawers to start putting his clothes in. I went into the dresser under the television to stuff all my clothes I think I would need, and hung up a few of my dresses in my bathroom.

This was going to be a great trip.

A/n: so yea, it's been quite some time lmao.

I don't know if anyone really likes it, bc I never get any feedback and it scares me. So, like a favorite or even a comment saying you hate this book would be good. So at least I have feedback on the book.

Yea anyways, all the love x.

Ps, I went to the same resort but a different hotel and I loved every bit. Also, I went over a year ago but I'm still not over it all.