Short Extra #2

[This takes place during the entrance exam, somewhere into chapter 8]

Katsuki sat there with a permanent scowl on his face, listening to Present Mic who babbled on the rules and points in the test.

He looked to the side. There's a sleep deprived fuckface staring at the hero in boredom. His quirk probably isn't worth Katsuki's time.

And then glasses had the balls to stand up and be disredpectful to the Pro Hero's face, cutting the presentation and wasting time the the process. Who the fuck does he think he is?

When the arrived the examination erea, Katsuki smirked and cracked his knuckles.

"This is gonna be so easy."

He looked to the side again, and eyebags was there, too, now looking more awake and alert.

"What's he gonna do, brainwash the robots? They don't even have brains!!"

"Probably stayed up controlling the heroes to let him in,ugh..."

"What is that villain doing here?"

Katsuki saw eyebags' grimace. So the fucker has a brainwashing quirk. He was right, it's not worth his time.

"GO!!!!!" Cockatoo screamed, Katsuki immediately bolted. Eyebags is running too, he's smarter than those extras behind him.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR?! THOSE GUYS GOT THE RIGHT IDEA!! A FIGHT DOESN'T START AFTER A WARNING!!!" And they started running like chickens they are.

Blasting the fifth robot, Katsuki glanced off to Eyebags, who's ripping the One-Pointer's head through sheer strenght. Not bad.

Hitoshi finished off his sixth robot, rubbing his sore arms. All that weightlifting really paid off, huh.

The test continued on for 4 minutes, with Katsuki blasting awag bots and Hitoshi occasionally helping other examinees.

"Where's that Zero-Pointer?" Hitoshi said under his breath.

As if jinxing himself, a loud rumble was heard throughout the city.

"Well fuck..."

Katsuki stared at the titan with a scowl, but even he knows he's got nothing on this tank.

He glanced at Eyebags, who tool a slight step back.

"Help! I can't move!!"

Hitoshi snapped his head towards the cry, and saw a black haired boy with his leg under the rubble, a pink girl at his side.

He has to do this.

Hitoshi bolted towards the duo, crouching down.

"What are your quirks?"

"Mine's hardening!" The boy struggled under the rubble, the robot getting closer.

"Mine's creating acid. But if i use my quirk, he might be hurt!" Hitoshi thought of a plan.

"Not if we do this. You, harden your stuck leg." He said to the ravenette. "Do you know any harmless slippery chemicals?" He turned to the pink one.

"Yes!"

"Start pouring that in the gaps now." He then turned to the red eyed boy.

"Get ready to pull out when i say so. And fast." He readied himself before the rubble, trying not to panic at the emerging robot. He put his hands under the gaps, and yelled.

"NOW!!!"

With the rubble slightly lifted, and the raven's leg slippery and reinforced enpough without causing more harm, he pulled out in a split second.

"TIME OUT!!!!!" They heard Present Mic's voice, just as Hitoshi let go of the rubble.

"Fuck, i don't have enough points.." Hitoshi frowned.

"Don't worry dude, i'm sure you'll get in!" The boy beamed at him from his position on the ground. "If they don't accept you, then it's their loss, man!"

"Yeah, you were awesome! We were so scared we didn't even think of the solution!" The girl gushed. Hitoshi blushed at the praise.

"I heard someone talking about your quirk before the exam, you seem a bit upset." She mused, earning a flinch. "That's stupid, really. A brainwashing quirk is a hella lit one, they're just jealous they don't have a quirk suitable for heroics like yours." She frowned.

Hitoshi blinked. Once. Twice.

"What?..."

"Yeah man! Think about hostage situations! Or when you can persuade villains into turning themselves in!" The boy said without a trace of false happiness to his voice, leaving Hitoshi stunned.

"You both are weird." He commented without malicious intents.

"Not weird, just unbiased." The girl grinned. "I'm Ashido Mina, this boi here is Kirishima Eijirou. Thanks for helping us."

"Shinsou Hitoshi, likewise." He smiled genuinely.

From afar, Bakugou Katsuki watched as Recovery Girl approached them, gritting his teeth in anger because eyebags had stayed behind, while he himself ran.

There's more than what meets the eye to eyebags, and he intends to find out about the fucker's real strenght.