╰┈➤ ❝ 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

✧𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏

✧𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕/𝐈𝐧 𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐀𝐟𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧✧

Tony Stark was in the back of a Humvee with other military soldiers in the vehicle listening to 'Back In Black' by AC/DC. Tony was holding a glass in his hand with his favorite whiskey that he was introduced to by his husband. One of the soldiers was staring at him.

So, Tony took the liberty to stare at him back and then looked straight forward as he started talking. "I feel like you're driving me to a court-martial. This is crazy. What did I do? I feel like you're going to pull over and snuff me."He said as he turned to the one sitting next to him.

"What, you're not allowed to talk? Hey Forrest!"Tony said getting his attention. "We can talk, sir."The soldier said. "Oh, I see. So it's personal?"Tony questioned. "No, you intimidate them."The woman that is driving said.

"You should see my husband...Good God, you're a woman. I honestly...I couldn't have called that. I mean, I'd apologize, but isn't that what we're going for here? I thought of you as a soldier first. And my husband would kill me...literally if he heard me saying this."He said.

The soldier's found this amusing. "I'm an airman."The woman said. "You have, actually, excellent bone structure, there. I'm kind of having a hard time not looking at you now. Is that weird?"Tony said as all three of the soldiers started laughing.

"Come on, it's okay, laugh."Tony said. "Sir, I have a question to ask."The man in the front sitting in the passenger's seat said. "Yes, please."He said. "Is it true you went 12 for 12 with last year's Maxim cover models?"The soldier asked.

"That is an excellent question. No, because my husband and his father with the help of my brothers-in-law would have killed me. Anything else?"Tony questioned. The soldier sitting by him raised his hand a little. 

"You're kidding me with the hand up, right?"Tony said. "Is it cool if I take a picture with you?"The guy asked. "Yes. It's very cool."He said. The soldier smiled as he took out his camera and gave it to the man in the front. "All right."The man said. The soldier posed with Tony with a peace sign.

"I don't want to see this on your MySpace page. Please, no gang signs."Tony said. The soldier put it down. "No, throw it up. I'm kidding. Yeah, peace. I love peace. I'd be out of a job with peace."Tony continued.

"Come on. Hurry up. Just click it. Don't change any settings. Just click it."The soldier that was right by Tony said until an explosion went off making Tony go down. The Humvee in front of them blew up making everyone scream. "What's going on?"Tony asked. 

"Contact left!"The woman yelled. "What have we got?"Tony questioned the soldier by him. The woman opened the door with her gun in her hand, but she got shot before she could even step out. "Jimmy, stay with Stark!"The guy in the front said as he got out. 

"Stay down!"The soldier by Tony said. "Yeah."Tony said as he got down. The guy in the front started shooting by the Humvee until he got shot and the bullet broke the windshield. "Son of a bitch!"The soldier left with Tony said as he got his gun ready and got out closing the door.

"Wait, wait, wait! Give me a gun!"Tony yelled. "Stay here!"The soldier said outside the door. He turns around, but a bunch of bullets flew towards him as he got shot, and the bullets flew into the Humvee as Tony's ears started ringing. He got out as a missile went off behind him. 

He ran and took cover behind a huge rock. He took out a device and started typing on it until and a missile landed right next to him powering up. And it said, 'Stark Industries'. He got up fast. "Whoa!"He yelled as the missile blew up making him fly back hitting the ground.

He opened his eyes as he felt pain in his chest. He opened his white button-up that was already getting covered in blood. He looked down to see blood on his chest. He put his head down breathing heavily.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A bag was pulled off of Tony's head as he was trying to adjust from the light.

He looked around him as these people were standing all around him as one was speaking in a language called 'Urdu'.