╰┈➤ ❝ 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘪

"Good morning

"Good morning. It's 5:00 AM. The weather in Malibu is 72 degrees with scattered clouds. The surf conditions are fair with waist-to-shoulder high lines. High tide will be at 10:52 AM."Jarvis said waking me up. "Jarvis!"Thunderstorm whined. 

"Well, sir, you have a school to work at and Mr. Stark has a flight to catch. He's also in the workshop."He sassed. Thunderstorm groaned. "I don't want to get up!"He whined.

"Stormie, stop your whining and get ready for work. I'm pretty sure Penelope is hungry. She's throwing a tantrum. Tony's late for his flight and you're the only one to get him out of his workshop."Pepper said coming into the room.

"Okay. Leave. I don't have anything on."He mumbled. She laughed about to leave the room. "Oh, and Pep?"He started. "Yes, Stormie?"She said. "Happy Birthday."He said with a tired smile. "Thank you, Little Brother."She told him causing him to groan. She laughs, leaving the room. 

Taking a nice quick shower, he got dressed and left for the living room.

And what he walked into was purely a mess. Of course, Penelope would be doing accidental magic. "Aww! My poor baby is angry."He cooed as he walked towards Bill and plucked his daughter out of his arms.

Thunderstorm waved his hand making everything go back to how it was. "Are you okay, Bill?"He asked fixing his hair. He looked disheveled from what had happened while Penelope brought down Thunderstorm's crop top and latched on to his left nipple.

"Um, yeah. I'll just go...pull myself together."He said causing Thunderstorm to snort as he walked away. "You seriously need to wing her off."Charlie said. "I know, but it's just very hard to with the tantrums she throws!"Thunderstorm whined. He chuckles.

Thunderstorm then went into the kitchen and started making breakfast with his magic while holding Penelope. While making breakfast he got a phone call from Larry, who works for him and Tony. Thunderstorm sighed answering it. He listened to what he had to say.

"I'll keep you posted."He told him and hung up. After finishing making breakfast, he started to set up the table for the kids and decided that he will bring Tony's food to him after he gets their kids ready. "Penelope, that's enough."He said making her whine.