╰┈➤ ❝ 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘶𝘭

✧𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬, 𝟑𝟔 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫✧

"Tony Stark. Visionary. Genius. American patriot. Even from an early age, the son of legendary weapons developer Howard Stark quickly stole the spotlight with his brilliant and unique mind. At age four, he built his first circuit board. At age six, his first engine. And at 17, he graduated summa cum laude from MIT. Then, the passing of a titan. Howard Stark's lifelong friend and all, Obadiah Stane, steps in to help fill the gap left by the legendary founder, until, at age 21, the prodigal son returns and is anointed the new CEO of Stark Industries. With the keys to the kingdom, Tony ushers in a new era for his father's legacy, creating smarter weapons, advanced robotics, satellite targeting. Today, Tony Stark has changed the face of the weapons industry by ensuring freedom and protecting America and her interests around the globe."The narrator explained.

Everyone clapped as Rhodey was up on the podium.

"As liaison to Stark Industries and Uncle to his children, I've had the unique privilege of serving with a real patriot. He is my friend and he is my great mentor. Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to present this year's Apogee Award to Mr. Tony Stark."Rhodey said.

Everyone started clapping as we look around for Tony. "Tony?"Rhodey questioned. Obadiah shook his head at him. Knowing where he is, Thunderstorm got up and walked out of there as Obadiah went up there. Rhodey caught up to him.

"Stormie! You need to calm your temper before something blows up!"He whispered as he grabbed his arm pulling him where Tony and Happy are. "Then let it blow up!"Thunderstorm snapped as he just witnessed a girl all up on Tony.

Rhodey eyes widened as he handed Thunderstorm to Happy and went between the two as Tony was struggling to get away from the girl. "You are unbelievable."Rhodey said. "Oh, no! Did they rope you into this?"Tony questioned.

"Nobody roped me into anything! I'm so sorry. But they told me that if I presented you with an award, you'd be deeply honored."He said. "Of course, I'd be deeply honored. And it's you, that's great. So when do we do it?"Tony questioned.

Thunderstorm's temper is getting high now as the girl is standing right by him still looking at his Tony. "Before I give it to you, you need to calm Stormie down. His temper is really high and something might blow up if he doesn't calm down."Rhodey whispered to Tony.

Tony looked at Thunderstorm with a soft smile and Thunderstorm relaxed as he grabbed his hand pulling him towards him. "Now my beautiful husband needs to calm down."Tony said. Thunderstorm smiled as he kissed his head.

"Then tell every woman that you're taken or you're sleeping on the couch, and no more making forts with the kids."Thunderstorm told him. His eyes widened. "Ladies! Remember I am taken, and stay away from me."He said. Thunderstorm smiled. 

"It's right here, Tony. Here you go."Rhodey said handing him the award. "There it is. That was easy. I'm sorry."Tony said as he took it. "Yeah, it's okay."Rhodey said sarcastically. Thunderstorm snorted as he hit his shoulder.

"Wow! Would you look at that? That's something else."Tony said handing Thunderstorm his award, which he gladly took. He went back to gambling. "I don't have any of those floating around. We're gonna let it ride!"Tony said.

Tony turned to his husband with the dices in his hand. "Give me a hand, will you? Give me a little something-something."He said. Thunderstorm blew on it sending a little magic into it and winked at him. Tony smiled and turned to Rhodey. "Okay, you, too."He told him. 

"I don't blow on a man's dice."Rhodey said making Thunderstorm laugh. "Come on, honey bear."Tony said as Rhodey kept arguing. Thunderstorm rolled his eyes slapping the dices out of Tony's hand and letting it roll.