LET ME TELL Y'ALL

iight so today was my English Regents🤦🏽‍♀️. I feel like I did good though, it was easy to me besides the text analysis, that shit was hard💀. But overall I feel like imma pass❤.

IIGHT SO BOOM!! Y'all remember the boy I was telling y'all about that like me but we never spoken to each other? (Timmy, that's the name I gave him.) iight cool🚮. So after the regents was over, everyone was sitting in the comments waiting for there ride.

SO I WAS AT THE TABLE by my lonely waiting for my dad to come get me. My friend Peanut was talking to my other friend Strawberry, but they were off somewhere else. So Timmy was all up in this girl face😐 and I know he seen me because I was only sitting ONE TABLE AWAY FROM THEM😐. The girl already don't like him so I'm not phased by that, I'm upset because HE COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING TO ME HUT INSTEAD HE WANNA PLAY AROUND WITH OTHER BITCHES IN MY FACE😐🚮.

But I don't care because at the end of the day we ain't together🚮😕.

I CAN'T WAIT TILL HE TEXT ME SO I CAN CURSE HIS ASS OUT!! I SWEAR IMMA GO IN, ON HIS TWIG LOOKING ASS. I'M SO PISSED BECAUSE LIKE HE WAS TELLING ME HOW HE LIKED ME & SHIT BUT THEN.......JUST UGH.....& WHAT?.......LIKE THE FUCK!!!!! CAN'T EVEN FORM WORDS, I AM FLABBERGASTED.

But you know ion give a fuck at the same time🤷🏽‍♀️😭.

Memes for the day⬇️

MANE I AIN'T NO FUCK GIRL!!😭😭