Topic of The day

January 29, 2020

Self esteem.....

Some people have high self esteem and some people have low self esteem.....if your one of those people with high self esteem than I am very proud of you💜. You have something that most of us (including myself) struggle to have💯.

& before y'all start saying "you shouldn't care what other people think about you" well sadly......I sometimes do☹️💔. I hate it when multiply people say that I am ugly, sometimes I feel like I have to wear certain clothes or make up to change what people say about me. & then at other times, I just don't care what people say🤷🏼‍♀️. (Not trying to make this about me, sorry if it seems like that.)

Having low self esteem is really a big part of people's lives, it can lead to terrible things & some people say "Well that's their fault if they have low self esteem." You know what I have to say to that?........Thank you, thank you for your insensitive ass comment, thank you for making that person feel worse than what they already do.

It takes 2 seconds, 2 seconds to tell someone that they are pretty or gorgeous. That's all & you know what, you telling them at can brighten up there day more than you know. Telling them that helps them out in ways, you don't understand.

So to everyone reading this, I don't care if your high self esteem is so high that it's touching god right now, you are beautiful. You are strong, powerful, smart, gorgeous , you are everything that you think you are not. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise and keep ya head high, good times are always coming💜🥳.

Tag someone & tell them that they are beautiful, make there day💜.

__mummy__ your beautiful babes💜.
PoeticallyKiy your beautiful babes💜.
VayaBabyy your beautiful babes💜.
cheetahgirllaya your beautiful babes💜.
anonymousssss__ your beautiful babes💜.
QveenR2k19 your beautiful babes💜.

Enjoy your day guys💜