Preface - The Story Begins

When Madison, Annie, Ashton and Stacy go to a concert staring their best friends, One Direction everything goes terribly wrong. Disaster strikes and it looks as though it could be the end for everyone. Will relationships last? Will friendships end? And will they all last until the end? Some will rise, and some will fall, all of this and even more when aliens attack.

*Preface - The Story Begins*

*Madison's P.O.V*

I am going to tell you all a story, but first a little background information:

Hi my name is Madison, I have blond hair, blue eyes (although I think they are more grey...), I am single and I have recently accumulated eight friends. Their names are Ashton, Stacy, Annie, Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn. And before you ask: Yes, yes I am friends with one direction, you got a problem with that? Anyway back on track.

Ashton:

Ashton has dark brown hair, nice looks, serious yet weird and loads of fun! I meet her, Annie and the boys about a year ago, at which time she was, and still is, the girlfriend of the one, the only, Liam Payne!

Stacy:

Stacy is really tall I mean she's over 6 foot. She has brown hair, brown eyes and is taken (i.e. not single) by someone who will go unmentioned at this point in time. 'Why?' I hear you cry, because I said so and what I say goes.

Finally, last but most definatly not least, Annie:

Annie has long black hair, although she insists it's a very dark brown (yeah right). She has brown eyes and she is absolutely adorable! She also happens to be the girlfriend of, Louis Tomlinson.

Now some of you may have been wondering if I had forgotten my friends from the popular boy band One Direction but I didn't, and yes I do hear those sighs of relief, I thought it might be nice if I got one of the boys to write you something, so I now hand over my laptop with shaking hands to the most excitable member hoping he won't destroy all my hard work. Here is, Louis!

I'm Louis. This is Zayn,

Harry's there with Liam Payne.

Niall's Irish and he's cute

and we all look good in suits!!!

See what I did there?? ;)

Ok I think that's enough of Louis' great visuals for one day, now onto the real story!