3

Yn pov
"How do u know Mariano"
Mattia- he called and we're friends so I answered but I was about to give it to u and he said he wanted to talk to u.
"That's y there's a lot of texts from him?"
Mattia- he texted?
His face started lookin like angry birds. I lowkey like it when he's jealous but uno u gotta try to play that hard to get;) plus I've been here for like 3 days I'd rather take it slow lol

Mariano❤️
Yo r we good? We haven't talked in a while since u left but I just wanted to let u know that me, Alicia, and samy all miss u:)
Yn- yeah we're good lol we always were and sorry I've been busy just getting settled in and stuff but we need to catch up on things. U wanna call tmrr?
Mariano- yeah sure
Yn- Aii do a group call so I can also talk to Alicia and samy I haven't talked to them as well.
Mariano- Aii love u
Yn- love u
Me and Mariano were a thing but only for 4 months. After that I came here and we broke it off but it's okay because we both started loosing feelings anyways. When we say ily we mean it as just friends nothing more tho.
Mattia/ what did he say?
Yn- nothing
Mattia rolled his eyes and ignored me
"Aii well goodnight I'm going to sleep now"
*pretened it's like 12*
Mattia- it's 12 you usually stay up late w me
Yn- I don't feel like it today I'm tired
*the truth was, I'm actually homesick. I miss my bsf talking to me abt her obsessing over Alejandro, and Mariano making fun of samy when he eats his pancakes and my family. I love them all so much and want to see them again. * even tho it's been like 4 days w me staying here*

Mattias pov
Damn. I really blew it w her I could of had a chance but she likes Mariano. Ima be nice to her tho ik I won't have a shot but I wanna try to make it work and at least be friends w her. I still like her but I can't say anything.
Me-r u good?
Yn- yea I'm fine goodnight
Me-it's all good if ur not u can tell me
Yn- I'm fine I wanna go to sleep
Somethings wrong ik. She should be talking w her family on the phone rn like she did all the other nights. She was good at kairis house idk what's wrong now but I wish she would open up to me:/
Me-Aii gn
I opened my phone scrolling through Instagram when I saw Jenna kissing this random dude on her spam. My eyes started watering. Y do I even let her get to me? I started balling my eyes out so I went to the washroom so yn wouldn't wake up

Yn pov
I didn't sleep yet I was trying too until I heard sniffling noses. I thought mattia would probably have a cold or something but then I heard footsteps leave the room. I went to the washroom following mattia without him knowing and I saw him there balling his eyes out.
Me- what happened mattia?
Mattia- nothing sorry I woke u up
He started to get out heading to the room.
Me- mattia fr are u ok? U can talk to me fr. I'm not a snake or anything
Mattia- ik I can
Me- can u tell me? I mean it's fine if you don't want to open up quickly I just wanna help tho because-
He cut me off handing me his phone
I saw Jenna making out w a guy idk
Me- what a dumb fucking bitch yo I'd prolly cry too if I love her that much and ik it's prolly gonna take time for u to go through it but lemme just say she isn't worth it and i will say that you will be okay soon because u will and I'll help u through it whether u like it or not for a year cuz that's how long I stay here for. Or if we get close then I'll prolly still talk to u when I go back home. But you will feel better and keep crying if it helps but take it easy.
Mattia pov
Why was she being so nice to me I literally was a bipolar piece of shit towards her. When she said all that tho my heart rlly melted like I even stopped crying and my eyes just stayed puffy while hearing her say that. At the same time tho it was still watery but not cuz of Jenna but because of her saying all that. The fact that she actually cares about me makes me want to just start over w her. All the time usually girls go for me but now I'm going for her woah. Idk how she did or what she did to make me fall in love w her. Wait what love? No not that not yet at least.
Me-thank u
Yn gave me a side hug
Yn- np
It made me feel so happy her saying that and warm inside. She cupped my face and wiped away my tear.
Yn-aw look u stopped crying
She said smiling. I chuckled.
Yn-wow he laughs!?
I started smiling. We both stared into each other's eyes for a minute.
Me-y r u being so nice to me?
Yn-idk we might as well try to get along since I'm staying for a year.
Shit. I wish she could stay for more I forgot.
Me- "Can we start over? Lowkey?"
Yn-yeah

We went back into his room and watched tv for a bit. I thought she would of wanted to go to sleep but she still kept me company. But she was still off. She didn't open up to me just yet about what's going on but I really wanna know to help cuz I care for her too much for her to deal w it herself.
Yn- r u okay now?
Me- yea I'm good thank u like I rlly mean it
Yn-no problem
Me-r u good tho?
Yn- wdym
Me-idk u seem a little bit off and it's okay if ur not ready to talk abt it or anything but I'm here if u wanna.
Yn/ um yea I'm good but I'm gonna go to sleep now
I think I made her uncomfortable. Why'd I have to do that?!

Authors note:
Should one of the boys start liking yn orrrr also is the book good so far?