10✈️pt 2

Mattias pov- I slept w yn in my arms and when I tell u how good it felt, damn.  It was the morning and we went to get breakfast (the whole fam)
A bunch of Italian girls started coming up to us out of nowhere. U could basically just hear screaming fans and everyone yelling.
Yn/ does this always happen?
Me-sometimes
I could tell she wasn't used to it and I love my fans but I also love yn and want her to feel comfortable.
Fans- is that ur girlfriend? Can I have a picture? MATTIA! OMG I LOVE U! Can we do a tik tok? That's definitely his gf. I think he could of done better. Omg she's so pretty!!
Me-yeah she's my gf but stop w the hate towards her u don't even know who she is. Thanks for the ppl supporting us.

I started taking pictures w my supporters and tik toks. Apparently Jenna came and cupped my face and started kissing me. I forgot she was going to Italy for vacay this year shit. I hate her I want her to leave.
I pulled away knowing yn was right beside me.
Yn slapped Jenna across the face. Everyone gasped. We all knew this was being recorded.
Yn-wtf u already know that he don't like u y r u trying so hard to get him the fuck?
Jenna-STFU FUCKING BITCH
Yn-BITCH U ALREADY KNOW ITS TRUE WHICH IS Y THATS ALL U GONNA SAY. U DONT EVEN LIKE MATTIA U JUST WANT CLOUT FROM HIM KNOWING THAT U FUCK W EVERY GUY U THINK IS ATTRACTIVE BUT U WANNA TAKE MATTIA CUZ HES FAMOUS AND A FUCKING GENTLEMEN THAT U DONT DESERVE U HOE. STOP PLAYING W HIS FUCKING FEELINGS AND LEAVE HIM ALONE.
*btw they weren't yelling but they were loud like not screaming at each other uno just mad*
Jenna tried throw a punch but yn doged and threw a punch at her nose. She started bleeding.I held yn back.
Me-yn it's okay let's go.
Yn- aii
She said laughing. I fucking love her when she does this all the time how does she laugh at that tho. I couldn't help but laugh w her.
We arrived to this restaurant instead of going to get breakfast because we left at 9 and it was already 11 now so we decided to get lunch instead.
My mom- yn u are a very strong girl
My dad- u really are
Gian- y did u hold her back mattia I wanted to see a fight happen yn would of one anyways
Me-I didn't want her getting hurt btw y were u laughing after
Yn-idek I thought it was funny but realizing what I did now, I shouldn't have because I basically started beef w her now
Me- she did. U just backed me up thanks.
Yn-no problemm

We went to my aunts house and It came to the point where it was 11pm and we went back to the hotel. 
Yn-do u still like Jenna?
Me-ofc not y
Yn-idk
She looked down.
Me-listen mamas. Idk if it's early to say this or not but I love u.

She looked up surprised
Yn-what?
Me- I love u. I love u since the day we meant yn. From when I tried to lean in to kiss u all the time and u pulled away it made me fall for u more. You been staying w us for 3 and a half months now and I honestly don't know what u do for me to fall into u so hard because I never did before. When u laugh, it makes my whole fucking day and I rlly just need to let that out and tell u because I need to let u know because I sometimes feel like u don't know.

Yn cupped my face and kissed me. She started kissing me more me not pulling away because I loved it. She never said I love u back though. Does she love me? I just hope she does. We never pulled away and started making out for eight minutes. I started giving her hickeies on her neck not knowing if she wanted sex. I just want her to be happy.whether she wants it or not I'm okay w it because I love her either way. I'm ready tho. She started giving me hickeys on my neck and it really felt good. I pulled away to take off my shirt. She looked shocked smiling.
Me-what
Yn-woah
She got on top of me and started kissing me all over. I groaned. I then was about to take off her top  but I needed to ask
Me- do u wanna do it?
Yn-w u, yeah I just don't like my body
Me-ur body is beautiful
Yn took off her shirt a little shy I started staring
Me-woah. U stunning mamas
She started kissing me even more and I took off her pants and started giving her hickeys down her body. I then reached her inner thigh rubbing it and uno what I mean.
She started moaning
Yn- M- tiiaaaa go s-s-slowww
Me-Aii baby
She cummed😻
Yn- Aii it's my turn baby
She got on top of me but lower to the the point where she took of my boxers and saw it. She tied her hair in a high messy bun.
Yn-woah. U said it was eight inches this is more like seven
Me-u like it tho
Yn-ur right
Uno what happens next*
We didn't actually loose our viginity's because we didn't actually do it but make out and give each other pleasure in our zones. We heard footsteps so we quickly started putting our clothes back on and hopping back on the bed to try to pretend like were asleep.
My dad opened the door.
"Ik u guys aren't sleeping. Just make sure that you guys used a condom." He went back to his room.
Me and yn started laughing for 2 minutes straight.
Yn-how did he know
Me-u were pretty loud moaning mamas since I did u good
Yn-u were loud yo I bet the boys from New Jersey heard you
Me-ur pussy was real juicy doe.
Yn-u cummed way more than I did
Me-lmaoo I almost lost my virginity to u
Yn-fr? The mattia polibio almost lost it to me? Wow.
Me-is it that surprising
Yn-yeah I still can't believe u were willing to w me
Me-I'd do anything for u mamas
Yn-I'd do anything for u too daddy
Me-WHAT DID U JUST CALL ME?
Yn-baby
Me-NO U JUST CALLED ME DADDY
Yn-y would I ever dats just too much for me fam
Me-YESS U CALLED ME DATT WOAH WHO KNEW YN YN/LAST NAME WOULD EVER CALL ME DADDY
Yn-Pappiii
ME-WHATTTTTT
yn-babyyyy
Me-MAMIIIIIIII
I  then put my hands on her neck putting my other on her cheek to lean in for an aggressive kiss. She did the same putting her hands around my neck we started making out.
We then watched a movie and 20 minutes into it she feel asleep so I turned the tv off and decided to sleep too.