16SocialBash 🤪 pt3

Mattias pov-
We were at the hotel because Cynthia  felt better and wanted to leave. She was then sleeping on the couch and not the bed anymore. Alicia needed to go back home because her family needed her too for a church celebration thing. Samy stayed. The boys, Mariano and Samy and jabez and blesiv were all talking while yn and Cynthia was on their phone w me just observing everything happening.
I missed everyone having fun and talking w each other. I just really ruined the whole vibe of social bash. Ugh I regret it so much.
I texted yn
Me
Can u meet me at the hall?
Yn
u can't talk to me in person?
Me
Idk people would look at us thinking we might fight again
Yn
Oh ic
Me
Can u meet me in da hall then
Yn
Ok
I would talk to her in person but ik she didn't wanna talk. She was right across from me and she got up first heading out.
I did the same.
Roshaun-where u going
Me-to get some air

———/—————////——//——-/
Yn-yes?
Me-I'm sorry
Yn-We already talked abt this
Me-ik but we need to again I can't help but talk to u because I miss u yn
Yn-u rlly hurt me mattia I'm not going through that again plus I let u w my body which was my first time. I honestly forget it it was urs or not but I was ready to loose mine to u because I love u. I really don't know if u were willing to do that w Cynthia but know that I'm sorry if I wasn't what u wanted.
She turned around about to walk away but I held onto her wrist.
Me-yn stop u r what I wanted. I was fucking stupid for being around Cynthia I'm sorry don't  come up w bullshit and say stuff like that. I'm the one who did something wrong I'm sorry yn. And no I was never planning on doing sex w Cynthia. It was my first time too and ur the only person I would ask to loose it too because I love u way more than u think. U deserve so much that I can't give u but please forgive me.
Yn cupped my face and kissed me for five seconds.
Yn-I forgive u. I'm not getting back w u
Me-I'll wait idc
Yn- how am I supposed to know u aren't gonna move on quickly and go onto another girl that u meet?
Me-because once I realized I lost who I loved, I regretted it and wanted u back immediately and I won't make that mistake again.
Yn-ok well I'm not getting back w u still. Ion know if there's trust anymore. Plus I broke up w u for a reason.
Me-I do trust u I always have. U don't trust me?
Yn-I do but not w personal personal shit no more I just can't
Me-I'm sorry yn please
Yn-Trust isn't the right word cuz I still trust u. I feel like ur not loyal
Me-I'm sorry just-
Yn-u said that line several times mattia and ik u mean well but friends?
Me-w benefits?
Yn-w benefits
I hugged her tightly
me- I'll never hurt u again yn I love you so much
She just smiled and we both went back to the room.
Yn pov
Mattia- w benefits?
Me-w benefits.
I love mattia so much but being friends I can't do because I love him so much that I want us to be more but I can't let that happen or the same thing will happen again. Now we're just friends but w benEifits. I'm happy we made up. I missed him.
We went back to the room and our friends were all cheering and clapping for us.
Me-what
Kairi-THE POWER COUPLE CAME BACK AND THEY BACK TOGETHER
me-we decided to just stay friends
Mattia-yea
He said w a side smile. It was a fake one. I knew he wanted more just as much as I did.
Alvaro-THATS BULLSHIT ION WANT MY PARENTS DIVORCED
We all laughed and all started talking again. I really missed it. I also missed Alicia but we will meet up soon in the summer. Cynthia tried to get in the conversations but we all just acted like we didn't hear her. Mattia was just laughing at how all this went and so was I.
Jabez-I can't wait for the summer yo
Me-same
Cynthia-what's happening in the summer
Mattia-did anyone hear something?
Blesiv-idk did u
Mattia-I hear echos
Mariano-we should go to a carnival while we're there
Alvaro-we should
Roshaun-Frfr it's gonna be epic
Kairi-word
Emily-can I come
Kairi-well yea we already planned u coming
Mattia-can I?
Me-we all are
Cynthia-even me?
Me-no
Cynthia-OH SO NOW U WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME INSTEAD OF IGNORING ME?!
Me-sorry
Cynthia-IM LEAVING
mattia-no one has a problem w that
She took her stuff and left. I wonder where she was heading cuz we see our fans tmrr
Samy-does she not realize that we see our supporters tmrr
Me-word I was thinking that too at least leave after tomorrow
Mariano-word