1

Tik
Tok
Tik
Tok

Past.

I was laying on my bed, trying to sleep. It was already 1am and I have been on my bed for three god damn hours. Baekhyun was already fast asleep.
I looked at my side and surprisingly, barkhyun was awake. I was about to call his name out when he sat up, grabbed his phone and walked out of the room.
Maybe he is going to the bathroom? Or maybe for water? But with his phone..?
Should I follow him?

I got up and slowly followed him, he walked to the kitchen and dialed someone's number, the person immediately picked up the phone.

"Come on! Don't be so pissy! I said I'm sorry!"
(Pause)
"I know I know, Lisa and jungkook weren't supposed to meet."
(Pause)
"Well!! I didn't knew you and jungkook were at the market! I thought you guys were gonna go to the mall!"
(Pause)
"I'm sorry, just give him some more drugs! I'm sure he'll start liking you more and lose his feelings for Lisa."
(Pause)
"I'm sure that would work, I don't understand why jungkook likes Lisa so much? It's been a year already and he still haven't moved on?!"
(Pause)
"Don't worry, this mistake won't happen again. You do realise I'm doing this all for you? Hanging out with Lisa, faking my love for her? This bitch still haven't moved on either and we still haven't fucked. Ugh"
(Long pause)
"Okay okay, I'll talk to you later! Take care of yourself and stick to the plan. Bye"
(Call ended)

My mouth wide open, eyes wide and tears on my face. Wtf was he talking about? What plan? And who was he talking to? Why are they giving jungkook drugs?! If anything happens to my... if anything happens to jungkook, I'm gonna kill them. Right now, I just need to find out who was he talking to.

Baekhyun was about to walk out so I quickly rushed to the room, jumping on the bed and covering myself with sheet. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep just before he walked inside the room.

This was all fake.
He was faking this love? This affection? All of this for a fucking year?! Why...?

It's okay. I'm not hurt. It's not like I loved him.
My heart belongs to jungkook anyway.

A quick short update for you guys!
-Kim