6

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around me.

Jimin was sleeping on the couch, Rosé on top of him. Baekhyun was on the carpet with some bottles of champagne around him. Me and jungkook were on the bed, his arm wrapped around me.

I looked at the clock, it was 10am.
I looked at jungkook, he looked so cute, so peaceful. I smiled softly and admired his perfect facial features.

"good morning, sleeping beauty"

He whispered in a low tone, I gasped and he slowly opened his eyes, looking at me with a teasing smile on his face.

"y-you were awake?"

I asked, not waking up the others. He nodded slightly and pulled me closer, our faces inches away.

"can you...?"
"can I?"
"please... "
"please what, jungkook?"

He took a long pause and glanced down, my eyes went wide and my face was red.
Was he asking me to give him a blow job? At this time? While others are sleeping?

"can you please massage my head? It hurts alot."

He looked at me and my face flushed. I was so embarrassed. What was I thinking! Of course.. He wouldn't ask for something like that, right now..

He chuckled huskily

"what were you thinking?"

I shook my head, refusing to tell my thoughts to him. He was playing with me. He really loves to frustrate me like this.
He laid his head on my lap and closed his eyes, I slowly started to rub my finger on his head, massaging it slowly.

"Love birds"

Me and jungkook looked over to see Jimin staring at us. He smiled softly and I smiled back.

"love struck"
"shut up, pine tree"

I chuckled at the two dorks,  always fighting like 5 year olds.

Rosé woke up from the noise and the first thing she saw was the man she was on top of, Jimin. Jimin looked at her and smiled, she smiled back and hugged him.

"awe" they looked so cute together. I glanced at jungkook who was also smiling while looking at them. It looked like as if jungkook was a grandpa who was watching his kids grow, although he was younger than both of them.

I continued massaging his head and he grabbed my hand, stopping me from doing so.

He looked at me and kissed my hands softly. It made me giggle.
He got up and picked me up. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"where are you two going?"

Jimin asked and jungkook mouthed 'bathroom' he then winked at Jimin and walked inside the bathroom.

I blushed deeply as Jimin just watched us go inside with disbelief.

Jungkook locked the door and gently helped me stand back on the ground. He twisted the knob of the shower, letting the water fall on us.

"do you have any spare clothes?"

I shook my head slowly.

"I think I have some in the closet."

I shrugged and walked in the shower. He frowned and asked
"are you seriously gonna take a shower with your clothes on?"

I blushed and looked down.

"come on, don't act like I haven't seen your beautiful body before"
"s-shut upppp"

He chuckled huskily and I hit his bare chest, gently. I was about to hit his chest again when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and leaned closer to me.
I took a step back as he took one forward. Eventually, my back hit the wall. He pinned me on to the wall and the next thing I knew was that our lips crashed tougher, our tongues fighting with each other and I could taste the wine he drank. It was making me high.