5

"jimin? Is it really you?"
"no, this is Patrick."

"i- shut the fuck up and hug me!"

He chuckled and we hugged tightly, Jimin in my childhood friend, we were neighbours and then we even went to the same schools. He shared all his secrets with me and I did the same. We had a really strong bond. He was also very close with jungkook, Rosé and baekhyun. Later, he had to go abroad for studies. He was originally supposed to come back last year but due to his father's business he had to stay there. We also lost contact, it's been YEARS since we last talked. I really missed him.

"wait, I thought you were not coming back..?" (jungkook)
"well, who said that I wasn't CUMMING back?" (Jimin)
"I just said that I thought." (jungkook)
"you THOT..?" (jimin)

Jimin chuckled and jungkook stood up rushing to him and hugging him

"you short ass bitch, I missed you."
"pine tree, I missed you too"

I smiled softly looking at them, they were the bestest friends. Surprisingly, these two dorks were more close to each other than I was with Jimin although I knew him the longest.

"let me join too"
I said and hugged them
"of course you can join, llama"
That's what Jimin calls me, llama.

I looked at baekhyun and Rosé who were sitting there, watching us with a smile.
I gestured them to join too, they were hesitant at first but eventually joined the hug.

It felt like the group which parted 4-5 years ago was back.
Since Jimin left, I didn't felt the same way hanging out with everyone. Jungkook was also very upset, he used to just stay home and not hang out at all. It's so much better now.

"1"
"2"
"3"
"it's jimlabaekooksie"

"who came up with this stupid name?"
"I don't know, we were young and dumb when we made this"
"can you two stop complaining, don't act like you guys didn't just say it with us."
"it's funny how we all said it together without even noticing"
"I like the name tho-"

Everyone chuckled and sat back down, Rosé looked at Jimin and Jimin just nodded, looking back at her.
What are these two planning?

"so, uhm.. " Jimin cleared his throat and looked at us all. He took a deep sigh and leaned back on the couch.

"so, I have heard alot of stuff. What's wrong with all of you? What's wrong with you jungkook?"
"me? Nothing is wrong with me. I'm fine."
"well, you're fine now but what WAS wrong with you?"
"I don't know either man, something got into my mind and you know.. "

Jungkook took a pause and looked at Rosé before shaking his head and looking back at Jimin.

"..you know how much I love Lisa."

I widened my eyes a bit and looked at Rosé, I was scared that she might be mad or upset but she just smiled and nodded.

"I know that you love Lisa but what you did to her was not normal. You might love lisa NOW but before, you were acting like if you were just obsessed with her."
"yea, but I couldn't handle myself when I saw her kissing someone else."

"wait what?! Who? I didn't kiss anyone..except you!"
"oh yea? Well what happened that day? When you were kissing baekhyun in the park?"

"oh? So what about that day when you were kissing Rosé?"

"stop it you two. Just stop fighting."

Jimin yelled at us, jungkook and I were just glaring at each other. How dare he accuse me!? He is the one who mistreated me.