2

I need to find him.
I need to find jungkook.

It's 6am, baekhyun is fast asleep. This is the perfect timing.

I was already dressed up and fresh. I slowly walked towards the table, grabbing baekhyun's phone and rushed inside the bathroom. I didn't forgot to lock the door.

Luckily, I knew the password.
Recent calls.

"Rosé...?"

Obviously! It was clear! She is dating jungkook, she was with him at the market but..i thought jungkook loved her. I thought SHE LOVED HIM. why is she doing all this? I opened their texts.

Jackpot.

All these texts, they talked about their entire plan. I quickly took the pictures of their chat from my phone. I tried to be as quick as possible. It was almost time for him to wake up so I rushed back to the room and placed his phone where it was.
How do contact jungkook now? Baekhyun doesn't have his contact.
Hold up.

Didn't Rosé mentioned that she was gonna take jungkook shopping today? That's it. We are also gonna go shopping today.

I decided to make me and baekhyun breakfast and I was thinking different ways to convince baekhyun because I knew he wouldn't allow us to go there if he knows that Rosé and jungkook are also gonna be there.

I was so mixed up in my thoughts that I didn't realize baekhyun was back hugging me.

"Good morning, sweetheart"
"morning."

I could feel him frown.

"is there something wrong, liz?"
"no."
"come onnn, tell me!"
I sighed softly and turned around to see his disgusting face. Yes, disgusting face. I hate him. I'm tired of him. My best friend betrayed me. My 'boyfriend' betrayed me. My family betrayed me.

"I wanna go shopping."
"didn't we shop yesterday?"
"no, I wanna go to the mall."
"we'll go shopping tomorrow, okay?"
"see? This is why I didn't even wanna tell you. It's no use. You just delay our plans."
"Lisaaaa, you need to understand!"
"I don't wanna understand, I don't even wanna go now."

I pushed him and I could see my plan working. I took a seat on the chair, pouting.

"okay. Fine. We'll go shopping"

I looked him and smiled widely, fake smile actually but I was happy tho.

After eating our breakfast, baekhyun got ready and we hoped in his car.

"be quick tho."

I nodded and he smiled at me. I didn't smile back because screw this guy. He drove us to the mall and I was just hoping to see jungkook.

I really hope he believes me. Although, I have the pictures of the chat. I don't want anyone to come in my way.

He parked the car and we walked inside, just as we got in my eyes started to search for him. But I tried to not get noticed by baekhyun.

"where do you wanna go?"
"a-any shop you want."

I faked smile, tried not to be suspicious. He nodded and we walked in a i don't know, some sorta clothing shop. We bought some hoodies and walked out. Just like that, we walked In different shops, buying various of clothes.

"let's go back home now."
"no!!"
He raised his eyebrow and gave me a confused look.

"I mean...we are at the mall and we came all the way here, I was wondering if we can do lunch here too"

He chuckled and nodded. Thank lord, we walked to the food section. I looked around and JUNGKOOK! there they were, seems like baekhyun didn't notice them yet. We took a seat far from them tho, which is a good thing because I didn't wanted baekhyun to notice. The whole time, my eyes were on them.
Rosé got up and said something to jungkook before walking away.
I think she went to use the restroom. Perfect time. I looked at baekhyun and smiled sheepishly.

"um, baekhyun?"
"hm?"
"I need to use the restroom. I promise I'll be quick."
"..okay."

I quickly got up and slowly walked towards the restroom until baekhyun looked away, I changed my direction and rushed towards jungkook.

As I was walking towards jungkook, I gathered all my strength with me, my legs were shaking and fear was taking control over me.

"j-.. Jungkook?"

He turned around and he was NOT expecting to see me. His expression changed, he was shook.

"Lisa?"
I nodded slightly.
"I need to t-tell you something"

"take a seat."

Wait no, I don't think this is the right time. It's very dangerous to tell him everything now. Rosé might be back any minute now, Baekhyun might see us. This is dangerous.

"no! I can't this is not the right time...can you meet me tomorrow?"
"sure. Where do you wanna meet?"

I could see the teasing smile.

"the usual cafe, where we used to go for coffee every night. 4pm."

"..okay, see you there."

I just nodded and turned around, he was about to say something but I didn't wanted to listen.

I walked back to our table.

"just about time, food just arrived."
"oh good."

We ate our lunch and the entire time, me and jungkook shared eye contacts.

On our way back, I couldn't help but smile. I missed him. Baekhyun seemed to notice my weird behavior.

"someone's happy."

I looked at him and chuckled while nodding.

"thank you for taking me out today, I enjoyed alot."
"anything for my love."

Lying ass cunt.

I fake smiled and looked out of the window.
I wonder if he'll actually come to the cafe tomorrow or no? What if he doesn't believes me? Does he still hate me? What will be his reaction?

I won't be able to update as much and even if I do update, the chapters will be short as my finals are ahead and I need to study hard. I'll only be free at the end of March.
-kim