4

We were in his car, I told him that I called my uber already but he insisted and dragged me in his car.

"I wanna see where you live"
"you haven't seen baekhyun's place before?"

I asked in confusion but it came out in a sassy tone which definitely pissed him off a little and he side-eyed me, basically glared at me.

"I don't remember his place"
"o-oh.. "
"but, before we go to his place... "

He smirked slightly

"we'll go to our place"
"our?"
"remember our old place?"
"it's not our anymore."
"it is, I live with Rosé at her place and I don't consider it mine or our. You shouldn't consider baekhyun's place, yours either. You and me, we both have only one place which we can consider, yours, mines or ours."

"pfft, okay."

I rolled my eyes after hearing his logic. It's not like that place was mine, he didn't made me feel like it was mine. It felt like a prison and I'm glad I'm out of it

Or am I?

"Lisa, you know that I love you, right?"
"w-what?"

I looked at him with slightly wide eyes, I'm pretty sure my face was red. Why does he always do that? Just spit out that easily and make me all frustrated.

"I don't want Rosé, I Want you."

I just nodded slightly as I didn't knew what to say.
After a while, I finally decide to pour out.

"jungkook"
"hm?"

-

"I'm not good enough for you. I know that you love me or want me but I'm not deserving of you. All this time when we were together, I did nothing for you. I couldn't do anything. I was the one who made you like this, who made you crazy... Rosé helped you. She made you better, look at you now, you are jungkook now. The person who I firstly dated. You are not that crazy person anymore. Rosé loves you."

He didn't say anything. He can't say anything, he can't argue because he knows that in right. I waited for his response for few minutes but he didn't reply so I just looked outside the window. The rest of the ride, we both were silent. No eye contacts, no talk, just silence.

We reached 'our' house and he got of the car and opened the door for me.
He used to open the door for me whenever me and him would go somewhere out, which was very frequent as we both loved travelling. We would go for long drives, sometimes he would take me to his special place. It was In the middle of a forest. I still remember it, it has been so long since I last saw that place. I wonder if he took Rosé there.

I mumbled a little 'thank you' and we both walked inside the house.
Just when I entered, the same smell hit me. The smell of hate and love, alcohol, sex, sweat. The smell lingered, it felt like as if it was crawling on me.

But for the first time in my life, I didn't feel suffocated from it.

I walked around, looking at the place, remembering all the awful things.
I remember one time, me and him were having a dinner together and he saw me texting baekhyun, he snatched my phone and yelled at me. He didn't even let me speak and just threw his plate on the floor and then he just walked to his room.

I walked towards the window in our room, reminds me of that one time when I was sitting on the floor and looking out of the window. There was a cute little girl, I smiled at her and she smiled back. Jungkook saw me smiling so he rushed towards me and quickly pulled me with my arm and threw the curtains open. He yelled at me and called me a slut for smiling at guys.