3

My heart was racing in anticipation. Is he gonna come or no? 10 more minutes.

I was currently in my uber, I told baekhyun that I was going out with my friends which he was kinda confused about as I never talked to anyone.

"we are here"

I nodded and smiles slightly.
"thank you" I murmured and handed him the money before getting out of the car. He drove away and I walked inside the cafe. Just when I entered, my nose tingled as a very familiar smell or should I say fragment came in contact with me. I looked towards the table beside the window. There he was, like always.. Earlier than me, faster than me, at our usual spot, our first and last date, the memories, his smile... I missed him.

I didn't realize that I was already walking towards him with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes. I quickly shook my head in order to stop the tears. He didn't notice. Thank lord.

I sat in front of him and he looked at me.

"Missed me?"
"not even in your dreams, Jeon."

He chuckled softly and shook his head. I just grabbed my phone and placed it on the table, the photos I took of baekhyun's text were all over the screen.

"why did you wanted to meet me if you didn't miss me?"

I ignored his question and just rotated my phone so it would face him and slid it towards him.
He raises his eyebrows and I just signaled him to read, he nodded and Looked down at the screen.
I watched as his expression slowly turned from a smile to a betrayal to a glare to blank.

Blank.
That's what he was.

After a long while he sighed heavily and looked at me.

"So?"

What the Fuck. Why is he asking me that?? Isn't he mad? Hurt?!

"what do you mean by, so?!"
"it's not a big deal for me. I love Rosé no matter what."

I hate you
No, I hate her.
Why do I feel so sad? And betrayed? I felt like crying right there and then.

"oh.. I-its okay I g-guess,haha.."

This mf started laughing. Why the Fuck is he laughing?! 

"oh god.. Lali, your adorable."
"what do y-you mean..?"
"just accept it. I know you love me."
"what?  Hell no."
"come onnn, just say it."
"I don't."
"then why did you made such a face when I told you I love Rosé?"
"what face? I'm happy for you."
"where is my lisa?"
"dead"
"who are you then?"
"someone that you used to know"

His expressions changed into a serious face and it looked he will kill but he suddenly smiled.

"oh well, my heart belongs to Lisa anyways."

"i-..im Lisa."

He nodded.
"I know, your Lisa. My Lisa."

I shouldn't be doing this, I shouldn't be falling for him again
But
I was already in love with him, guess it's just getting deeper.

"Lisa?"
"hm?"

"I love you."

"jungkook?"
"hm?"

"I love you."

He quickly wiped the tears which were coming out of his beautiful eyes when the waiter came in and placed my favorite food in front of us

"so um, I ordered your favourite."

He said once the waiter left.

"thank you"

We both smiled at each other and started eating. We talked about different stuff, about our life.
Once we were done eating, it was time to pay.

"I'll pay."

I said when I noticed jungkook taking his wallet out.

"No, I will."
"I didn't ask."
"Nor did I."
"Let me pay."
"No"
"screw you."
"Fuck you."
"Fuck me?"
"I will."

"what?"
"what."

We just started at each other, me with confusion and him with smirk.

Oh lord.

End me. 💀
-kim