Chapter Two

It's getting there.... x

___________________________________________________________________________________

" Are your parents upset that your living with Simon?"

"Is he adopting you as his own?"

"Why are you living with Simon all of a sudden?"

"Where are your parents?"

"Did you really mistake Justin Bieber for Justin Beaver?"

For a full week since I have arrived, all I've been getting is questions from paparazzi. They're flooding around Uncle Simon's house trying to get any kind of picture that they can of me. He's been pretty upset about it too. Even going as far as getting security to make sure none of them got over the gated area into the backyard or front yard.

It's pretty annoying, like they should know I'm Simon's niece. They've seen me a bunch of times..though I don't want anyone else to know about the parents thing. I stretch and yawn, swinging my feet over the side of the bed and slowly ease forward until my feet touch the soft carpet. I stand and head into the bathroom to get ready for another boring Saturday.

There's a knock on my door then Unlcie Si pokes his head in. "Hey Callie you in here?" he questions from the doorway.

"Yeah! In the batwoom." I reply with my toothbrush in my mouth.

"Okay well just giving you a heads up, the boys are coming over to discuss somethings so it won't just be us today. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure!" I reply as I spit out the toothpaste. "Wait, what boys?" I reach under the sink for the mouth wash.

"One Direction. You remember them don't you?"

"Oh.." I almost drop the mouthwash. "Yeah I remember them." I gulp.

He laughs. "Alright, they should be here within the next half hour." Then the door closes and I'm alone. My reflexion has the biggest eyes anyone can imagine. I curse under my breath and quickly finish up in the bathroom then go find something to wear.

Fifteen minutes later I'm fully dressed and just finishing up my hair. I don't really wear make up but just for today I put on a little mascara and eyeshadow to bring out my dull brown eyes. Right when I'm walking back out of the bathroom and putting my make up bag on my dresser I hear the front door open.

"Uncle Simon!" some says, It sounds like Louis.

"Louis, your twenty now. Guys don't like hugs." Uncle Simon replies. Yup, so it is Louis. I laugh and make my way down stairs, my hearts beats fast and I'm a bit nervous since it's been so long. But as I reach the last stair, all heads turn to me. I wave shyly.

"Hey guys." I smile timidly. Harry is the first one to register who I am. He runs over, scooping me up in his arms and twirling me around.

"Calliebear! How have you been babe? We haven't seen you since the X Factor days." he grins, setting me back on my feet.

"I know it's been a while." I laugh. Then I'm pulled into another four arms.

"Callie!"

"Ray!" the boys chorus at the same time.

I giggle. "Hi Liam, hi Louis."

Liam grins widely at me. "Where have you been hiding all this time?"

"Yeah you just like disappeared on us." Louis pouts.

"Would you two stop hogging her? I haven't seen my sister in two years. I'd like to hug her now." Zayn pushes past the who boys with his arms open. I waste no time jumping into them.