FIVE - Wholeness

❗❗❗SMUT WARNING❗❗❗

Peter's P.O.V

I wake up to Tony playing with my hair gently, I look up at him and smile sleepily, he slides down and kisses me gently and I kiss back I then smile even bigger than I was before.

I get up and grab some clothes then shuffle to the bathroom, I get undressed then hop into the shower. I grab my honey scented soap and work the dirt and grease out of my hair. Over exaggerated. Then I hop out and throw on what random clothes I grabbed, obviously mine because they're not big on me.

I get out of the bathroom and pass Tony, who is finishing getting dressed, to go make breakfast. I start making waffles and while they're cooking I cut up some strawberries and get plates, forks, and chocolate syrup because chocolate goes well with strawberries. I also start coffee cause I know we'll need it.

I'm plating the food, making it look all pretty, when Tony comes and hugs me from behind and kisses me on the cheek, to which I smile. I can tell he just shaved, not completely, he still has his signature beard and mustache, which I love so much.

He fills our mugs and we sit and eat in silence, as always. When we're done we go to work in the lab.

~time skip cuz I'm a lazy potato~

When the Avengers get here, we decide to stop for the day. It about time for lunch and everyone is eating here. Gotta tell Tony where I'll be.

"Hey Tony,"

"Yeah, kid?" He answers.

"I'm gonna go make lunch." I state.

"Okay, don't make a mess." He requests.

"I won't" I reply, already thinking of what to make.

I decide to make Fettichine Alfredo because it's really good.

I go to the kitchen and start prepping, making sure me have everything I'll need.
Broccoli? Check. Noodles? Check. Sauce? Check. Chicken? Check. Spices? Check.
I start boiling water for the noodles and start steaming the broccoli then I start cooking the chicken.

When the chicken's done I put a lid on it and set it aside then when the broccoli's done I set it aside as well. I put the noodles into the water and start heating up the sauce and put a couple spices in it to make it taste right.

The noodles finish a few minutes before the sauce so I can cut the chicken. When I'm done, I put the sauce and chicken into the big pot with the noodles and stir, then add the broccoli and stir it a little so it doesn't break too much but enough so it's evenly distributed.

I put a lid on the big pot then I walk to the lab to tell everyone the food is done.

"Lunch is ready." I say loud enough for them to hear me from the doorway.

They all look my way and reply with 'good, I'm hungry' or 'mmm' then I go back to the kitchen to start serving before they can even start moving out of the lab. I almost have everyone's plates ready when they come in. I set down the last plate and we all sit down and start eating.

The usual silence sets in and I feel really comfortable, like I have one big family, eating a nice lunch together. I feel whole. I smile to myself, it's been a long time since I had a whole family.

When we're all done eating I take all the dishes and put them in the huge dishwasher, which Tony and I never really use it unless we have a lot of dishes.

When I turn around I'm greeted by Tony bear-hugging me. Ahh I love when he does that, he's so big and warm I could melt into his arms.

"Thanks for making lunch, it was really good." He says, still hugging me.

"Aww you're welcome." I reply.

He pulls back from the hug and gives me a peck on the lips and smiles at me. I then realize he's actually smirking and the avengers are gone. Damn it, now I'm horny. I see his eyes darkening with lust and he brings his head down for another kiss, a longer one.

He pulls back again and tries to pick me up, but instead I run to the other side of the kitchen island and he tries to follow. Eventually he gets tired of playing and slides over the island.

I take that chance to run out of the kitchen and to his room, giggling the whole way. When he catches up I surprise him by jumping out from behind the door and tackling him onto the bed, but before I could do anything he flips us over so he's on top of me, yet I'm still giggling.

He looks at me, his eyes even darker then before, and I finally stop giggling, but I'm still smiling. He leans down and kisses me again more possesively and passionately and I kiss back.

I slide my hands up under his shirt, feeling his muscles and soft skin under my fingertips. I start sliding his shirt up while keeping my hands on him feeling every ridge and bump.

He leans up and whips his shirt of like its burning him and pulls mine off more gently, but still fast. He moves us so he's sitting, leaning against the headboard and I'm straddling his lap.

We somehow wriggle our pants and boxers off while still kissing against the headboard. Little moans occasionally leave our lips when we accidentally brush against each others hard dicks.

When he's done being patient he pulls out the lube and pours some on his member. He picks me up by the waist and I align him with my hole, then he sets me down slowly and I moan at the feeling of him stretching me again.

I push myself up and down moaning at every movement, I lean down and kiss Tony, a long sloppy one. I try to keep a good pace but I'm having a hard time.

Tony notices that and puts his hand on my hips to help me move. I lean my head on his shoulder and against the headboard. To my surprise he turns his head and sucks on my neck, leaving a hickey.

As we continue moving, he starts stroking my hard cock. I put my arms around his neck in attempt to keep myself steady, but instead Tony pushes me backwards onto the bed and continues pumping.

We're both close to the edge of coming and I am suddenly very aware of how good I feel.

"Ahh.. I... I'm c-coming, mmmah.." I barely manage to say.

"Nnghh.. me too.." He says, trying to hold in his moans to speak.

I feel the warmth spread inside me as I pool on my stomach. Instead of getting tissues, Tony leans down and licks me clean, swallowing my cum and getting some in his beard.

I grab one of his hoodies and some boxers and head to the shower as Tony cleans himself off. When I get back from the shower, Tony is asleep so I climb in bed and cuddle against his chest, pulling my legs up to get warmer, and I slowly drift off, feeling the wholeness from earlier today making me warmer.

A/N~ OMG I'm so sorry for not updating in a while I completely forgot about this but I'm back and I'll try not to forget again! Stay fluffy!