TEN - Surprise

❗❗❗SMUT WARNING❗❗❗

Peter's P.O.V

I layed my head on his shoulder, holding myself up. Tony began thrusting gently, he turned his head and began giving me hickeys. I moan and he goes deeper, his shaft hitting my spot so I moan louder.

I squeeze my eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of him in me, repeatedly hitting my prostate. At this point, I can barely think, he's always so big. He continues thrusting into me and, eventually, I lose track of my thoughts.

I lift my head and pull him into a searing kiss, sloppy and passionate while still moving against him. He suddenly presses me harder against the wall and pounds faster than before.

The sounds in the room only consist of my moans, the shower running, Tony grunting, and his balls slapping my ass so hard it actually sounds like someone clapping. I guess the saying is pretty accurate then.

I feel my peak coming and try to keep it in for Tony, but he keeps fucking me just right. I cum and moan and twitch, then it's over. But then I notice Tony keeps going, so I decide something.

"Let me down, Tony." I say. He grumbles but pulls out and sets me down.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I don't reply but I get back on my knees, and start to circle the tip of his still hard cock with my tounge. He realizes what I'm doing, and helps guide me, moaning when I do it just right.

I pick up the pace and put the whole head in my mouth, playing around with the idea of deep throating. I take the idea and abruptly shove my head forward, widening my throat and sucking as much as possible before I need air.

Tony moans loud at that, probably stunned I did that, but he deserves to cum too, he made me get done so fast. I went back to licking the tip and pushing the head in and out of my mouth.

Then I did it again, but instead of keeping it deep, I pumped it back and forth to keep hitting the back of my throat. He moaned again, long and deep, enjoying his pampering.

"I'm close Pete." He said in a low voice, moaning. I wrap my arms around his plump ass and hold him against me. When he cums, he is still deep in my throat, so I swallow to avoid choking.

He pulls me up and kisses me deeply, not minding I just ate his fucking sperm apparently.

"Uhm, thanks kid... You didn't have to." He pulled away, mumbling.

"I wanted to." I say, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. I pull him down for another kiss, enjoying the warm water on my back.

After our 'shower' we get dressed in comfy clothes, and head down the hall for breakfast, hand-in-hand. As I'm walking, I smell something.... Pancakes? Pancakes. I get excited and pull Tony to go a bit faster.

When we round the corner, we see most of the team already eating while Nat finishes making the last pancakes for me, her and Tony. I smile big and gladly accept as she hands me a plate that I noticed also has sausages and eggs.

I sit down beside an empty seat and a few minutes later, Tony comes to sit with me with his own plate and coffee. After we eat, the team argues about who's turn it is to load the dishwasher while Tony and I head to the lab to get some work done.

~Time skip brought to you by The Power of The Gays~

Right after lunch, we decide we've done enough work for the day and go play some board games. We start with Tic Stac Toe, then head on to Candy Land. We play so many rounds and games that I lost track of who won.

"Tony?" I say.

"What's up?" He replies.

"Who won?" I ask.

"I-.... I'm not sure...." He says.

"We played too much then." I state, giggling.

"Agreed, let's go do something else." He says.

"Like what?" I ask.

He thinks for a moment before replying.

"Come with me."
He takes my hand, walking with me to the elevator and pressing the button for the garage and when we get there he gets in a car with me. He pulls out and drives down the street.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." He says

Eventually, we pull up to a big field with a huge stage set up and he parks the car behind it. I look over and see a sign that says
'(Your fave band) PERFORMING TONIGHT!'

"No. Way." I gasp.

"Yes way." He says.

"How did I not know!?!" I say.

"It's obvious. I asked them to come, AND I sent a private plane for them and their equipment." He says smugly.

"Oh my gods, I could kiss you!" I say

"Do it then." He replies, smirking.

I move across the middle console to sit on his lap and I kiss him. He returns the kiss and I pull away smiling.

"Thank you, so so sooo much." I say.

"Anything for my Peter." He replies.

Hearing him call me his makes my heart skip and blood rush to my cheeks. He notices and kisses each one, muttering something about how cute I am.

Then we see it. The big tour bus and and a big Jeep pulling a large trailer filled with what I think is their equipment.
Tony turns the car off and opens the door, motioning for me to go first.

I hop out, followed by Tony as the bus pulls to a stop a good 20 feet away. I see the door open as the band members come out to stretch their legs.

They look towards us and smile and my heart leaps out of my chest. The lead singer leads them over toward us as we walk halfway to meet them.

"So, this is The Peter?" The singer says.

"I wouldn't exactly call me The Peter, but yeah thats me!" I reply.

"And Mr. Stark, nice to meet you in person." They say.

"You too (singers name), do you need any help with anything?" He says.

"Nope, thanks for offering though. We should be set up and ready to play in about an hour and a half." They state.

"Okay, we're going to go get ourselves some dinner. We should be back by then." Tony says.

"Alright, bye you two." The singer says.

"Bye." We say an almost perfect unison.

We walk back to the car and sit in our seats. Time for dinner.

A/N~ Wow I'm sorry. I promise I'm still working on this book, its just kinda hard with all the stuff I've got going on recently. Bye! Stay fluffy!