Chapter 4 invasion of Rishi moon

It had been years and Izuku has grown into a fine young man he is now age 17 and was promoted to Jedi Knight after his mission on Ryloth. Many of the Jedi's victories were due to Izuku's visions of future events when he consulted master Yoda. At first Yoda had told him the visions were not always what they appeared to be then as Izuku kept predicting many future events that had come to pass Yoda wanted to look deeper into the matter. Izuku saw a bleak future one where clones turned on their Jedi he asked Master Yoda to head to Kamino where they investigated only to find a secret order in the clones Programming known as Order66. Thanks to Izuku he prevented what could have been a major tragedy Izuku requested that the clones aging be slowed down and requested the Jedi council that any clone who wished to retire were allowed to do so. These requests were acceptable though they were clones they were human as well.

At the moment Izuku is currently stationed at the Rishi moon outpost he's been there for a few weeks slowly recovering from the Ryloth incident. Izuku is currently asleep when he feels a pair of arms hug him Izuku quickly turns then sees Lily who says to him "Morning Darling."

Izuku opens his eyes and turns to see the one and only Lily his beautiful fiance laying in bed with him. They both woke up and went to the bathroom to brush their teeth and shower.

Izuku had the face of a war veteran While Lily looked like a delicate flower she was a powerful warrior

Izuku had the face of a war veteran While Lily looked like a delicate flower she was a powerful warrior. After showering they were almost finished getting ready until someone knocked on their door.

*knock*knock*

Izuku: Yes?

Heavy: Generals Its heavy ive come to report that their will be an inspection here in a few hours.

Izuku: Understood soldier we'll meet you and the rest of Domino squad in 5 minutes.

Heavy: Understood general.

Izuku got dressed in his traditional Jedi tunic but his was a unique white and black over it he wore his war armor. Then grabbed his lightsaber and tossed Lily hers the first one she made was destroyed during a Mission on Ryloth but it was still the same gold color when she ignited it

 Then grabbed his lightsaber and tossed Lily hers the first one she made was destroyed during a Mission on Ryloth but it was still the same gold color when she ignited it