Chapter 10

Previously
Mace: The city is clear we shall spread out and see if any other areas were invaded tomorrow.

Izuku: Great shall we rest for tonight

??: Before that I'd like to know what's been going on.

The masters, Clones, Students and civilians had turned and looked to see....

Chapter 10 start

The Jedi Masters, clones, students and civilians had turned to see two figures walk toward them they were a giant man with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes the other looked like a white mouse, bear, dog creature.

Mace: Who are you if you dont mind me asking ?

AM: I'm AllMight number 1 hero and this is headmaster Nezu the one in charge of this school.

Mace: I am Jedi Master Mace Windu we are here because the Jedi temple was sacked and this planet was invaded by the empire.

Nezu: So you've come to aid us?  if I recall the Jedi don't have any connection to earth.

Izuku: I do sir.

Izuku said as he approached AllMight and Nezu he greeted the two with a bow. "I had a vision and it came true so with permission from my masters I traveled here to prevent the death of my parents and brother .

Nezu: I see, then why are there soldiers here?

Izuku: I called for reinforcements to assist in evacuations of the public should they have gotten caught in the crossfire.

Nezu: I see well if possible who's the Highest ranking Jedi in your order?

Yoda: Would be I that seek you.

Nezu: Please allow us to discuss accommodations for all of you.

Yoda: Agree do I

As Nezu and Yoda left to discuss matters the rest of the Masters and the clones went to rest in their ships.

Izuku: Well since they'll discuss what's going to happen next how about we catch up in my ship. Ill tell you how Lily and I got engaged

Izuku says as he led his family into the ship Heavy, Echo and Fives were going to wait outside.

Izuku: Heavy, Echo, Fives you guys coming?

Heavy: wasn't this story meant for only family

Lily: You're all family now come on.

As everyone settled into the ship Izuku grabbed some water and passed it to everyone.

Lily: So before we tell you how we got engaged you must know that the Jedi at one point had forbidden any form of relationship.

Katsuki: if relationships were forbidden then how'd you guys get engaged.

Izuku: Funny story about that it  actually started off as a misunderstanding due to language barrier.

Everyone: What?!

Izuku: Yeah when I met Lily's father i asked for permission to date her but completely forgot about cultural barrier. He then thought i was asking for her hand in marriage

Lily: when explined it to Izuku what he had done he was a bit scared at first.

Izuku: okay i was scared but then I realized how much I truly loved Lily so I fought her father. After the fight he acknowledged me as a worthy man to have his daughter they also gave me Mandolorian armor.

Hisashi: Wow thats one crazy way to get engaged.

The others couldn't find the right words to express how they felt about the engagement method but accepted her even after knowing how unique her family customs were.

Communicator

Yoda: Master Midoriya, Master Sinclair outside meet us.

(Communication end)

Izuku and everyone in his ship were outside they were met with the other masters and Nezu the school's headmaster of the school.

Nezu: Master Midoriya and Master Sinclair we've come to a decision and we will house all jedi and soldiers here if you all choose to become heroes. You must also enroll into UA Academy and will be in the same class as Katsuki bakugou.

Izuku  and Lily looked at Master yoda who gave him a nod saying he agreed to the terms.

Izuku: count us in sir. I have a mission of searching for a jedi temple that could possibly be here.

Nezu: Your master told me of this mission it's quite a challenge but you'll have time to search since classes for this semester are over. I'll also need to give both of you an IQ test so that we can determine where your education levels are at.

Izuku, Lily and other present Jedi bowed then shook Nezu's paw in agreement  with the terms that were agreed upon.

(Hey hope you all enjoy this short chapter til next time peace ✌)