Chapter 11

When all was said and done every Jedi and clone who arrived on earth were welcomed with open arms. Izuku, Lily and Domino squad were about to sleep on the ship until Katsuki invited them to the Dorms.

Katsuki: Izuku you and your squad can stay in the dorms with us.

Izuku: You sure?

Katsuki: Yeah we can accommodate you guys no problem

Izuku looked around and saw his brothers classmates agree he went inside his ship and grabbed 4 bed rolls for him and his squad while he and Lily would share. Inko, Mitsuki, Hisashi and Masaru were allowed to sleep at UA's infirmary after both mothers gave birth.

Izuku: Alright we're ready let's head to the dorms.

Katsuki: Yeah maybe you could tell us more war stories.

Izuku: Sure

Lily: We've got plenty to share.

When they arrived at the dorms Izuku, heavy, echo and Fives set up their bed rolls in the common area. A young man who had a wide build and spikey hair

Sato: Excuse me my name is Rikkido Sato  you're Bakugou's brother right

Izuku: not blood related but yeah. Nice to meet you Sato how can I help you

Sato: If you and your group are hungry would you like me to make something

Izuku turned to his men" Are you all hungry?"  "Yes we are sir if it's not too much trouble may we have something light to eat."

Sato: Of course I'll make a quick meal

He left to the kitchen then Izuku and his men continued to set up their sleeping area once done heavy asked "General will we be patrolling the area as well?"

Izuku: No the other Masters have decided that they will handle the patrolling along with some pro heroes.

Heavy: May we remove our helmets

Izuku: Of course

Many where surprised to see the Soldiers looking very similar until a redheaded teen asked "Are you all triplets?" Echo chuckled

Echo: No we're clones.

Bakugou: Wait you guys have clones?

Izuku: Yeah the clones were made to assist us in fighting against the Separatists but now we have to fight the Empire.

Bakugou: So they're expendable?

Heavy: We were before but if it wasn't for General Midoriya we wouldn't have freedom. Thanks to the General he made it possible for us to be able to retire and live our own lives.

Before the conversation could go any further Sato came back with 5 plates of curry and rice. Izuku and his squad had simultaneously said "Thankyou for the meal"  as they ate the students looked eager to ask questions.

Izuku: Are you expecting stories now?

Katsuki was glaring at his class as they sheepishly nodded which made Izuku chuckle.

Heavy: General to be honest we'd like to hear some stories as well.

Katsuki: wait you're clones haven't you guys seen plenty of action?

Echo: well to be honest this is our second official battle

Sato: Second official battle? So you guys are new

Fives: We're known as Shinies since our armor is very white.

Then a kid with purple balls for hair had the nerve to badmouth the soldiers "You guys don't have any experience with war then doesn't that mean you gotta take orders from us. You also follow a man who lost his arm and was named a Master. Listen blondie how about you leave this loser and sleep with a real man like me." As everyone looked down to see the purple midget had a smug look on his face

Katsuki: Listen here you fucking midget! Thats my brother and Sister in law!

Before Katsuki could tear a new one into the midget Izuku stopped him and calmed him down.

Izuku: You have disrespected my men, My Fiancee and my name I invoke the code to seek Justice through Single combat!

Then Obi-wan, Qui gon, Yoda, Mace Windu along with Eraser head and Nezu walked into the dorms when they heard Izuku announce this. When the adults entered Mace asked

Mace: Who was the one who disrespected him.

All of class 1-A pointed to the Midget throwing him to the wolves while the smug look was slowly vanishing

Mace: Principal Nezu you may wish to find a replacement for this student.

Nezu: Why might I ask.

Izuku: I hail from the Sinclair Mandalorian clan through my fiancee which means I can invoke clan laws. In order for my honor to be restored we must fight through single combat

The purple Midget was shaking in fear and tried to run away but was tapped up by a young man with large elbows. "Take your punishment like a man"

Lily: A coward who can't take his punishment isnt a man but a child.

They all went outside to witness this single combat Izuku had gone into his ship and changed into Mandalorian armor to prepare himself.

Katsuki: Whoa bro that armor looks amazing

Izuku: Thank you it was a gift from the Sinclair family after beating Lily's father in order to marry her.

Lily: Katsuki this is the unique armor of the Sinclair clan. Since you're family now I can probably get you armor too.

Katsuki: Really? That would be awesome sis.

Before the trial combat could begin a few Sith began to invade the party.

Maul: Well Obiwan it seems we meet again

Maul: Well Obiwan it seems we meet again. Boy thank you for betraying your allies.

Mineta: You're welcome now save me!!! I can't wait for the reward I was promised!

Maul: Ah yes I remember now I hate traitors the most

Maul said as he threw his saber at Mineta cutting his head off Instantly.