Chapter 5

"I know what I sensed!" Alice roared at Rose who was sitting on her throne listening to her.

I led the dragon into the throne room, but he didn't look comfortable with Alice so angry.

"Alice, I understand what you think you sensed, but it just isn't possible. She isn't here, and she isn't going to interfer with us. Now if you'll please excuse me." Rose glared at Alice before looking at me and the dragon. Alice snarled then stormed out of the throne room, snarling in anger.

"He was cought stealing." I told her.

Rose examined him before raising an eyebrow. "He was already punished, why have you brought him to me?"

"Punished?" I asked.

"He was stabbed through the chest."

"By a hunter." The man answered. "No law was reinforced, I was just attacked by him."

"It is reinforment enough for me." Rose answered. "You need not continue to harm yourself."

"But-"

"She has given you an easy way out. Why not just accept it and go back to your life?" I smiled softly.

He bowed and thanked us both before rushing out.

"There is something you must do Myra." Rose said.

"Anything.' I answered.

"You, Akiya, Nokiya and Ariadne are to go to the Realm of Dragons and find Juno's temple. You are to awaken her from her slumber and ask for her assistance here at the castle." Rose explained. "Can you do that for me?"

"I don't know, is she going to kill me when we try?" I asked.

"I do not know that yet." Rose answered. "I know they can be defeated in battle, but I don't know if they can be killed."

"I doubt they could be, they're true gods." I shrugged. "But yes, I'll take the twins and Aria and we'll go right away."

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to split everyone up though." Rose sighed.

"Why?"

"Several Gods must be awakened sooner for us to be safe. Otherwise they will awaken on their own and build in strength, becoming unstoppable." Rose explained. "Kira, Alison and Aviri will be going to the Realm of Wolves to find Diana. Shana, Xena and Mari will go to the Realm of Ghosts to find Mars, Alice is going to bring Minerva here, and Avalar and Avalon are going to go get Sol."

"Are there others?" I asked.

"There are many others, but there are too many for all of us. We cannot just send one for each god, you would be easily overpowered and killed, and I will not risk my children for something like awakening a True God." She answered. "You will go in groups to be safe."

"Sending the two most powerful Fragments with me seems a little overkill." I told her.

"You're going to need their strength." She told me. "But they will also need your leadership."

"I trust you." I told her with a nod.

"Good. I expect this house empty by morning." She told me before she turned her head away.

-----

Akiya, Nokiya, Camelia and Aria were all waiting for me in the back yard. They were all dressed casually but I knew the Dragons could summon armor whenever they desired.

"Come on then Myra." Aria smiled. "We've got a god to wake up."

"So we do." I smiled.

"We've got butt to kick!" Akiya shouted before leaping into the air, taking on her green dragon form. Camelia and Nokiya also lept into the air to follow her, except Nokiya helped Aria onto her back before taking off.