Chapter 27

So before anything else happens, I would like to point out that I WILL finish this book. But I want to focus on Dusk Till Dawn more because I enjoy the relationship I've built up between the characters there. So bare with me if you can, because this book might have slow updates, but I promise I'm trying. After all I have two more story ideas and a sequel for a fan favorite book. Please and thank you! Have a nice day!

---

I yawned loudly and rubbed my left eye, finding my right arm wouldn't raise to rub my right eye. I looked over finding Enya, wearing my pj's, with her head resting on my shoulder. Her body however was pretty much laying on top of my right arm, preventing it's use.

It was also completely numb.

But I didn't want to move, as to not wake her. However in a few more minutes, she yawned herself and raised her head. After she took notice of where she was, she smiled and rested her head back on my shoulder.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Mhmm." She mumbled as her arms wrapped around my waist.

"That's Alexis's spot you know." I warned.

"I'm your sister, so I get first dibs." Enya answered.

"Take it up with her then." I laughed.

We stayed like that for a couple more minutes before she picked herself up and stole more of my clothes before heading into the bathroom. I myself stood up and stretched out my arm before changing.

Enya came out of the bathroom as I pulled my shirt on over my head where she seemed to have lost her happiness. I noticed this immediately and went over to her. "What's wrong?" I questioned.

"I can hear his whispers." She told me. "But he's unable to grasp my thoughts, like there's nothing there for him to take hold of."

"Mars is trying to get to you?" I asked getting her to nod. I took her hand gently. "We need to go tell the others."

"Take Nora too please."

I raised an eyebrow. "Do you like her?"

"She's my friend! And we're kinda stuck together anyway so..."

I smiled. "We'll pick her up on the way to the library. Come on." I told her before heading out of my room.

---

"What do you mean by nothing to grasp?" Aviri asked.

"It's like... he's trying to get in... but there's nothing to hide in." Enya explained.

"I felt the same thing after you guys pulled me out of the tower." Nora confessed. "I didn't think anything of it since he couldn't do anything."

"Peredite." Aviri called.

The Zealot walked over and put her paw to both of their foreheads. "Mars's tether is there. But it is waning. Like what ever its looking for it can't reach."

Rose's eyes widened and her fist hit the table. "Its instincts! That's how he's getting into our heads. He's using our primal sides to make us loose ourselves!" Rose explained.

"So only two people are safe?" Mikky asked.

"You and the other Goddesses and Fragments should also be safe. As should Myra with her shades and natural ability to control her instincts." Rose explained. "But the others..."

"Call everyone back!" I shouted. "We separated everyone just like he wanted! Giving him the perfect chance to take them out one by one!"

"Myra is right! We need to stand together!" Enya added.