Chapter 22

"Enya wait!" I shouted after her as I chased her to the river, holding our towels. She slowed down and looked up at me. "Is Alexis coming?"

"Do you want her too?"

"She's super fun, please!?"

I laughed. "I'll tell her to come join us." I told her as I set our towels down on the river bank.

"Yay!" Enya smiled before cannonballing into the river.

"You're supposed to take your clothes off and get into your bathing suit Enya!" I called.

Enya surfaced, spitting water out. "That's no fun big sister!" Enya smiled. "And I'm wearing my bathing suit under my clothes so I'm okay!"

"But now we still have to wash your clothes since you've dirtied them." I laughed.

"I'll wash them!" Enya giggled before diving back underwater. She popped back up a short distance away. "Do you think Akeno's tail will be super fluffy?"

"I wouldn't know. I didn't grab it all rude like." I smiled.

"It wasn't rude! I was curious!"

"Curiosity killed the cat you know." I smiled.

"I'm not a cat! Mikky, Kat, and Bells are cats. I'm a wolf. Bark Bark!"

"So you are."

"Get in the water with me big sister!" Enya yelled. "Come on!"

"Yeah Myra, get in the water." Alexis smiled as she came from behind putting a hand on my shoulder.

I smirked at her. "You came really quickly."

"Well I can travel between shadows, so it's easy for me to appear where and when you want me to." Alexis smiled. "Shall we play?" She offered.

"Play with me!" Enya yelled as she splashed around a bit. "Love me big sister!"

"You know I do." I smiled.

"I know you do!" Enya smiled.

Alexis laughed pulling her shirt off revealing her purple bikini bathing suit. I couldn't tear my eyes off her body.

You're wearing that on purpose. I told her in thought.

What ever gave you that idea? Alexis smirked.

You cheeky minx you. I smiled, turning my head away as she stripped the rest of her clothing. If I continued to watch her I would no doubt loose myself to her temptation.

When she finished undressing she waded her way into the water. After the show she gave me, I found myself unable to remain on the side of the river. So instead I undressed myself and made my way into the water.

Enya climbed up my back and sat on my shoulder. "You guys need to have a kid so I can chicken fight with her!"

"How do you know it's gonna be a her?"

"Because everyone else is a girl... So why would you have a son?"

"She has a point. The Y chromosome doesn't seem to exist in our family." Alexis smiled.

"Someone has been studying with Emma." I laughed.

"Her mind is too easily readable." Alexis answered.

"That's probably true." I shrugged.

"What are you guys talking about." Enya questioned. "Emma is really nice to me! Don't bully her! She gets me candy all the time!"

"We're not bullying her." Alexis answered. "She might be a pain but we still love her. Personally she's like my other half. Quite literally to be honest."